Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I appreciate this threads objective. Sign me up (to not vote for Biden).

Edit: perma me too because lmao biden

tangy yet delightful has issued a correction as of 05:21 on Mar 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Luckyellow posted:

Just posting in the right thread to ask a very important question:

When I'm writing in, is Bernie Sanders acceptable or does it specifically have to be Bernard Sanders?

Bernard "Killer Mike" Sanders

*i have no actual idea

**not that it would matter anyway

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Lightning Knight posted:

*please do not submit overtly sexual or unnecessarily violent images for this, as I cannot make them an avatar.

*deletes entire folder labelled 'Biden meeting women'*

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Got my tag, is this avatar thread related also? I can't figure out where it came from. Maybe I have dementia like thread fav Joe.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I have good news for myself, I currently live in a state that is vote by mail so no matter how long this pandemic goes on for I will definitely be getting a letter in the mail with Joe Bidens name on it which will have a nice box I can check and mail back to add a vote to who will best our best president in this years election.

Joe Biden's name will have the blankest box on the loving planet by the time I'm done with the ballot.

BERNIE MUTHA FUCKIN SANDERS

gently caress AROUND AND FIND OUT

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

FrancisFukyomama posted:

https://twitter.com/richmchugh/status/1252660008807993344?s=21 if Biden gets arrested before the convention the universe will have slowly started to become good again

if this happens it could fuel my boner for a million years

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

xrunner posted:

I filled out my ballot today. I did not vote for Joe. The hardest part was deciding if I still wanted to vote for Bernard. That decision is between me and god.

Kind of LOL that Warren didn’t bother to submit a photo for the voters guide pamphlet but still had a full entry she paid for.

I laughed at that while filling out my ballot about 75% done because I hadn't done any research on the non pres stuff. Got interrupted by my toddler waking up. I have not and will not vote for Joe.

I filled in Bernie.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

empty whippet box posted:

one of my buttons got shared by a big bernie meme group on fb and im proud

they didn't link to it on myw ebsite though which is unfortunate

still, proud to see my boi out in the wild helping radicalize the masses against joe biden, who sucks

ofc they shared the one that isn't fixed, though. lol

If you can take pictures outside, not in direct sunlight, an overcast day is best, even your current phone will yield better pictures.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Who What Now posted:

For real though "Robinette" is such a stupid loving name

Has anyone said "Rapinette" yet?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Somfin posted:

This is a protected post, you can only quote it if you're not gonna vote for Joe Biden

*edit: oregon

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Maybe Kamala's angle is that Joe Biden has dementia and literally can't remember doing the raping.

Wait my sources are telling me that admitting your candidate for president has dementia might be a disqualifying condition, and you don't gotta hand it to em

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Day by day, hour by hour, I become more convinced that I'm not voting Joe.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Jewel Repetition posted:

Mr. Biden... welcome to NoJoe

Someone buy him an account.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

you hate to see it folks

you actually love to see it

:getin:, we're going and not voting joe

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Joe won the OR primary, but not by my vote. And he won't win the general by my vote either.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Going to ask here in lieu of a better place. My state has delegate applications tomorrow, I could submit myself to be a possible Bernie delegate for the national convention but I am unsure about if I would have to vote for Joe Biden if Bernie Sanders tells me to at the convention...or face like what can they fine me or just be like "look at this loser, kick him from the DNC?"

Anyone know how that poo poo works?

I'm in Oregon if state laws matter.

And to clarify, if I would have to vote for Biden or face some sort of legal penalty then I would rather just not be a Bernie delegate, I will not vote for Joe.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Weltlich posted:

So, if you're ok with walking out of the convention hall and making succs mad, then by all means, go proclaim your disdain for Joe.
:getin:

quote:

IANAL
I will be calling you from jail and demanding restitution.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Koishi Komeiji posted:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1266369891445010432
White noise rear end tweet. That's all he's got to say nothing.

This is so his milquetoast rear end can go either way. "enough with the racism" or "enough with the police brutality" or "enough with the thuggish rioting" depending on how the racism dial and audience reaction goes.

What a piece of poo poo.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Joe Biden is 100% going to say the N-word on camera sometime between now and November and it's going to be funny seeing his supporters try to put a positive spin on it.

Look we all know that Joe has a stutter so he was obviously talking about November and thinking about Black Friday because he loves Christmas time and it's just really unfortunate that he stuttered into the N-word and then finished the sentence in a completely racist way v0v

Yep, guess you could say I'm still voting NO JOE over here.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

triple sulk posted:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1275597508903747584

HOT drat, ANOTHER DAY OF NOT VOTING FOR JOE BIDEN

Looking forward to Joe setting himself up to give the nom to Bernie at the convention.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

empty whippet box posted:

I really think it's hilarious that one of my strongest sales tactics on twitter is posting links to/pictures of my nojoe and not voting for a rapist buttons, as comments on joe biden tweets.

you love to see it (unironically)

edit:

saw someone on IG wearing a JOE hat (the logo is possibly shittier than the candidate) and had another person I follow posting about how "now is not the time to vote third party", and we're still months away, this is gonna be glorious

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

the_steve posted:

I know in the grand scheme of things it's irrelevant, but, I could use an opinion.

I only registered as a Democrat so I could support Bernie since I live in a closed primary state. With him no longer in the running, and with the Dem party being the rancid shitshow that it is, I see no reason to stick around.
That being said: Should I just go ahead and do it now and be done with it? Or wait until after the Presidential election, so that when they look at the numbers, they see one more registered Democrat who voted 3rd party?

Again, I know it's ultimately meaningless, but, if I can twist the knife even in a symbolic and only matters to me fashion, I want to do so.

I plan to stay Dem, at least for now, to vote in the non-pres primary stuff and keep voting for the leftists out there as I also live in a closed primary state.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Zvahl posted:

can you imagine how mad matt lauer, kevin spacey, and especially al franken are that they got held accountable for it by the people who now think that raping people is fine as long as you have enough clout

i bet at least one of them will try to come back and succeed if biden wins

looking forward to the next episode of 2020 where those 3 team up for some sort of rapist takedown of other rapists (Joe Biden), coming to MTV's new streaming platform this fall.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Kreeblah posted:

This will be even more blatant if RBG bites it before the election and Trump gets to fast-track a replacement from his stable of Heritage Foundation hacks.

You haven't seen the social media posts about how it's actually 2 justices that are old plus other nebulous things?

They are absolutely prepping for RBG to not make it till Nov in centrist Dem twitter land.

Although truthfully I don't think that voting Bloc will matter come Nov 5. The corona Bloc seems like it will be the deciding factor.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

https://twitter.com/TVietor08/status/1285597302414086146

lol at this bullshit comparing AOC and Omar to Rice, I wonder why that could be

edit: pod save america host and former obama something or other

tangy yet delightful has issued a correction as of 05:50 on Jul 22, 2020

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Seems I got a pink elephant avatar but whoever did it was nice enough to keep my tags. The artwork is cool I guess.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

If I were held at gunpoint and told "vote Joe or I'll pull the trigger", I would simply respond "shoot me"
alternatively,

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly less well-known is this: Never vote for Joe when DEATH is on the line.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

akulanization posted:

kamala deliberately put trans prisoners in the wrong facilities and fought to deny them care. that poo poo is who these people are.

I 100% believe this but if you can easily link a source that'd be dope.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

don't worry peeps, kamala campaigned on some bastardized version of the GND so this is actually a good ticket that will not continue to destroy the planet*

NO JOE NO JOE NO JOE

*some of the BS I've seen on the social medias

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

Technically the Democrats have access to my vote so that should be good enough for them I would assume.

holy gently caress

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

the_steve posted:

Biden's Ventriloquist: "Well, you see, since Bad Orange Man left such a mess of things, we can't actually do anything for the next 4 years, because we'll be cleaning up that mess."

It's going to be hard for Biden to replace all his terrible Repub-corporate position appointees because how will they get them approved via the senate because we just can't get rid of the fillibuster, or perhaps we do but we still need to work across the aisle and appoint 50% republicans and 50% centrist dems to fill the spots. We can probably appoint one per week for 4 years and almost get back to 2016!! Vote for us in 2024 so we can enact one good thing* at that point

*no good thing will happen

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

KaptainKrunk posted:

I become more and more convinced every day that the top leadership of Bernie's campaign and possibly Bernie himself did not intend to win. Just imagine sitting there and doing nothing after Obama, Warren, Pete, and Amy collaborated to sabotage your campaign.

I think he wanted to win but he wasn't willing to destroy, or even threaten to destroy, the Dem party to do it.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

the_steve posted:

It wouldn't have been the party apparatus that would be in danger.
They proved they're ready willing and eager to use people as shields when they told everyone to go out and vote in a pandemic.

I'm thinking more so before the pandemic where he refused to call out the establishment candidates as people who would lose to Trump (which they certainly would have pre black swan event).

Like why not destroy Biden in the debates and in ads and why apologize for your surrogates calling him out? Because in the end Bernie was afraid to lose even if he weakened the opposition which "could" help Trump win and he didn't have the fortitude to burn it down to more likely achieve his own victory.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Heliotrope posted:

People already were pushing the idea that Bernie was a horrible foul tempered sexist racist who cultivated toxic online supporters that would harass those who said bad things about him. I think he wanted to avoid giving them more ammunition - but it's not like they would stop using that narrative anyway.

the_steve posted:

It's partly a case of hindsight being 2020, I think.
He wanted to focus on the issues. The instant he went negative, that would be all anyone would talk about, and his actual positions on things would be drowned out in "Bernie goes low!!" headlines.

And then yeah, whatever personal reasons he had that were holding him back. I'm not ignoring those, and the fact that he never did swing back is something that disappointed me, but to a certain extent, I get it.

All very true - I'm mostly frustratedly posting about it really I guess. One line I remember Bernie saying or agreeing to was something like "yes Biden can beat Trump" anyway...

NO JOE

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I saw something insane this morning on IG, wish I'd screenshotted it now, but some people out there are up to like 4 or was it 6 justices that could potentially die/retire if Trump gets another term. I can only assume by Nov 2nd they are going to be so desperate that it'll be "Trump will expand the courts and replace 20 justices".

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Oh also found out today that one of my new neighbors is a person that doesn't vote, which means probably their spouse doesn't either. In non hell timeline I would have worked to convince them to feel the Bern. But now? Consider it 2 more NO JOES.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Code Jockey posted:

please introduce them to Our Howie, I have a pamphlet around here somewhere

(offer not valid in states where the democrats have kept the greens off the ballot)

hah I'll see what I can do, we are vote by mail (OR) so they'll have ballots show up either way

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Animal crossing to the polls fellow youths

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Because I hate myself I checked his tweeter feed and then clicked through to his website regarding Taylor's murder. Keeping NOJOE strong and I have the man himself to thank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I've gotten more texts from MoveOn about honoring RGB by like donating to shitlibs or buying tacky merch than I ever got supporting anyone good during the primary (Bernie). Seems like I should...move on from being on their list.

I think this is no joe adjacent so I posted it here so just loving deal with it alright!!