Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I will not vote for a rapist.
Since Joe Biden is a rapist, I will not be voting for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Got my mail-in ballot for the primaries today.

Do you know who I voted for? Not a rapist.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Another day, another success at not voting for a rapist like Joe Biden.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Squizzle posted:

pennsylvania here :q:

:hfive:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

triple sulk posted:

very excited to provide a no joe vote in pennsylvania. god bless

Welcome to the right side of history, fellow PA friend

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

etalian posted:

lmao at the dem "guilt trip" strategy to convince people to work for Creepy Joe Biden.

In all honesty, I think it met with enough success in 2016 that they figure if they just ramp it up it'll actually win an election this time instead of blowing up in their face like a cartoon cigar.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Jewel Repetition posted:

It's already blowing up in their faces. It was much harder and rarer to be NoHill this time in 2016 than it is to be NoJoe now. They got almost everyone in line with the same shame- and guilt-based tactics they're using now, but this time it's not working

Yeah, that's where I was trying to go with that, but I couldn't get the words in my head to look right, so I went with the short post.

But yeah, the Succdems and the Ghouls are going to a well that they already dried.
A lot is different between now and 2016. In 16, the primary rigging wasn't nearly as blatant and the fact that Bernie himself wasn't running a serious campaign until halfway through gave it a bit of plausibility that Hillary actually won fairly.
Plus, in 2016, we hadn't been getting verbally abused nonstop since 2012 and being blamed for every bad thing that happened ever for the crime of supporting Bernie over the Centrist darling of the week. Four years of being constantly blamed for Hillary losing when you goddamn bit the bullet and voted for her is going to do a lot to smother any attempts at guilt-tripping a vote now.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Cloaked posted:

joe biden is a rapist

:hmmyes:
He sure is.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Kreeblah posted:

It really is amazing how little they care to even pretend to have principles right now.

That's because they have so many bootlickers screaming that "Not being the bad orange man" is the only principle that matters.
It's not even a joke to say that "We aren't Trump" is their entire campaign platform, because they outright admit it like it's a slam dunk for them.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

got any sevens posted:

while you were voting for joe biden, i studied the blade

While you were studying the blade, I studied Not Voting for Joe Biden.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Somfin posted:

This is a protected post, you can only quote it if you're not gonna vote for Joe Biden

Had to test this. Seems like it works!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Hahahahaha, loving wow.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

got any sevens posted:

and ive heard pro-joe people specifically mention that they need a dem bEcAuSe supreme court

lmfao

I feel like anytime someone says you have to vote Joe because of the Supreme Court or RBG, you should get to smack them with a rolled up paper that just has "Merrick Garland" written across it in big bold letters.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Thoguh posted:

I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

Me neither. I've got a solid streak going and I'll be damned if I break it.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Brownhat posted:

I hate Trump as well, but someone on his web design team is a genius:

https://twitter.com/Devon_OnEarth/status/1260605059475390468

Trump is an utter piece of poo poo, but he is a GrandDragon Master at dunking on people. Especially people who share his flaws.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

twoday posted:

Who wants a gangtag?

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me!

Edit:

The Grimace posted:

it's almost like the DNC is completely incompetent and can't even try to listen to their constituents.

ha how silly, they never actually tried to listen in the first place!

The real fool move is assuming that normal people are their consituents rather than the donors and lobbyists. We're just the peons to them.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Chris James 2 posted:

It means you're also not voting for my dad named Joe. harsh but fair; can any Joe really be trusted anymore

My granddad's name is Joe.
And he's been dead for a couple years, so he's safe to trust.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/1260716049974153216?s=19

Weird, because people keep trying to browbeat me into voting for Joe, but I just keep on not voting for him.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Squizzle posted:

good grief let me get that html sorted out for you

I think it's still hosed up, the original image is gone. It's just HTML where the image should be, and then my NoJoe tag

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

twoday posted:

I also fixed this, it’s in the queue

Sweet, thank you

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

drat, I sure am glad that I am not voting for Joe.

I see all these people who were loud and proud to declare "Believe all women!" during the Kavanaugh hearings and when Liz Warren said that Bernie did a sexism to her, but immediately pivoted to "She's a liar" as soon as a woman said something about their guy.

I just don't see how I would be able to live with myself with that level of hypocrisy. I suppose all the hypocrisy would help.
Ah well, nevertheless, I still prefer to not vote for Joe. Seems easier than mental gymnastics.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Squizzle posted:

we have been talking about how to handle abusive av purchases. not nuisance ones, but how to handle things w hate speech or calls to suicide more quickly. currently all interventions req an admin

What about making it require approval from the AV receiver?

Like, let's say I want to give you a lovely AV for whatever reason.

I click the buttons, pay the cash to Lowtax, but then YOU get an alert saying "Hey, some rear end in a top hat wants to change your AV! Click Yes or No"

If you click Yes, then boom, it's done, whatever.
If you click No, then it gets rejected and I'm out whatever money I spent for trying to be an rear end in a top hat.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

0 rows returned posted:

it would just be endless chanting of "joe biden is the most progressive candidate of our time"

poo poo, just go to the General Election thread, there's a couple Biden stans doing exactly that.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

A personal upside to refusing to support Joe: All of my coworkers are MAGAchuds. They have thus far accepted me as one of their own through years of careful deflection and non-answers when anyone brings up politics. Now though, I can honestly say "Joe Biden can gently caress right off" instead of having to find some way to change the topic to something else.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Shear Modulus posted:

kerry appealed to democrats who apparently think being boring and having a good resume is what wins elections. it's the same appeal that hillary had and that klob and pete and biden have

put another way, kerrys charisma was measured by his vietnam war medals

On paper, Kerry made sense as a candidate.
Patriotic "Support ARE TROOPS" was at a big-time high on account of the Forever War in the Middle East still having that new car smell, so they figured that Kerry being an actual combat veteran/war hero would make him immune to a lot of the negative attack angles that the Republicans would have usually gone for.

Of course it was blissfully naive to believe that, as Swiftboating will remind us.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I got my email receipt saying my PA Primary ballot was received, so I am happy to say that there is one more ballot full of +0 for Joe.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Agreed. Not only did I not vote for Joe (and will continue to not vote for Joe), I am not voting for any centrist ghoul that they try to replace him with as some sort of last minute switcheroo.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I thought as far as being a convention delegate went, you only has to vote for whoever you commit to in the first round.
Like, Warren and Kamala and the other Also Rans who have delegates would have to vote for her the first time around, but then if they have to redo the voting, those delegates are free to vote for whoever they want.

But, IANAL and could be seriously mistaken.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Rastor posted:

Vote gently caress you
Vote Howie Hawkins

:emptyquote:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

So, a lib friend of mine posted a Wanda Sykes tweet about Joe's "You ain't black." line.

Basically, her response was "If you don't vote Joe, you ain't smart."

So, guess I'm proud to be a dumbass, because I'm still not voting for Joe.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I will dare

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

https://twitter.com/GravelInstitute/status/1264375738481901568?s=19

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Joe Biden likes his women the way he likes his rum: 12 years old and mixed up with coke.

Also, I'm still not voting for Joe.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I feel like that should be its own thread topic.
This is a thread for not voting for known rapist and otherwise still piece of poo poo Joe Biden.
Not talking about Republicans that aren't republican enough for a Republican to republican for.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

euphronius posted:

Biden is 100% voting for trump

It's ok, because Trump totally promised to vote for Joe as a :decorum: thing to show respect, wink

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

cool dance moves posted:

all those jokes we were making about trump making GBS threads himself, it turns out biden was the true pants-shitter all along

Two sides of the same coin.
Biden is poo poo and Trump is piss.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Nothing will fundamentally change, except my depends.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Tunicate posted:

Started with 'fake news' and he keeps doo-dooing it

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

etalian posted:

Biden is basically a real life version of that classic "Don't poo poo Your Pants" flash game.

And he plays to lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Liberals and conservatives both want a Strong Daddy to be leader. They just have different ideas of what constitutes a Strong Daddy.

coronavirus posted:

Remember when warren made up the whole thing about bernie hating women

Yes. loving snake