Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
I will never vote for Joe Biden and it doesn't matter one bit since I live in California.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

etalian posted:

what's the most white bread option we can pick that will add nothing to the Sleepy Joe ticket?

The Klobgoblin would take #1 on that list, but because we are in hellworld, I propose Vice President Hillary Clinton or a heartfelt bipartisan gesture of Carly Fiorina.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

I would eat a potato. I cannot say the same for Joe Biden.

This is exactly the sort of divisive rhetoric that will give us another 4 years of Trump. You must be a racist rapist yourself, and possibly even a bad person.

Open wide for Grandpa Joe. It's the only way to a better yesterday, tomorrow.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Gobblecoque posted:

After hearing that Bernie, who is a Russian agent and also not even a democrat, endorsed Joe Biden I have decided that I cannot in good conscience vote for Biden.

I love this. :thumbsup:

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. It's been eight years since my last confession, and none of my sins since then involve voting for Joe so I think I get a mulligan, right?"

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Truly the leadership we need in these difficult times.

quote:

“Instead of standing there and teaching a cop, when there’s an unarmed person coming at them with a knife or something, you shoot them in the leg instead of in the heart is a very different thing. There’s a lot of different things that could change,” Biden said in a meeting with community leaders at Bethel AME Church in Wilmington, Del.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

They’re not sending their best, you know.

dex_sda posted:

Biden on the other hand probably has a list of countries he wants to invade first

Nah that's just a list of female staffers and small children.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
Someday, calculus students will be asked to use L'Hopital's rule to determine rate of changes in my intent to vote for Joe Biden, only to find that no matter what they do, the denominator is still zero.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
My ballot went into the mailbox today, +1 for Howie in California where my vote really and truly doesn't matter whatsoever.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

"And this is why I support declaring plumbers and electricians essential workers and making it illegal for them to strike!" :haw:

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

LastInLine posted:

You aren't joking

I didn't know clown college qualified you to take the bar exam. :wtc:

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
I think I'm going to stay here with you smarter people and not post in the GenElec thread anymore. Holy mother of god, what a mess of dishonest arguments and willful ignorance that thread is. :suicide:

NoJoe now, NoJoe2024 unless some of the brokebrains insisting he'll usher in a new age of leftism are somehow correct. Or more likely, NoMala.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

pyrotek posted:

Basically keep his lead in NV and AZ, and any 2 out of WI, MI, PA, and GA, or potentially NC. If you want a tie, NC and WI with NV and AZ.

He seems to have a decent shot, maybe 1 in 3?

Barring horseshit from the courts (scarily possible), Biden probably takes PA on mail-ins and has a decent shot at Michigan as well. MI had ~1.5M mail-ins and they were heavily-skewed toward districts Clinton won. I don't think he takes GA, but there's a slim chance there as well given Fulton County stopped its counting early due to a water line breaking, and another D-heavy county just running out of time in the day. gently caress the Democratic party for sucking so hard and picking such a terrible candidate that the country even needs to hold our breath over this.

Also fun: Unless NoJoes were voting Libertarian (I highly loving doubt it, at least in any significant numbers), third-party libertarian votes once again bled way more voters from Trump/Republican candidate than the Howie and Gloria voters added together took from Biden/Dem. Screen cap the totals for when idiots start complaining that this is all your fault.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Dr Pepper posted:

Biden told minority voters to piss off so a chunk of them took him at his word and voted for trump.

It still kinda blows my mind that this isn't hyperbole. Even beyond the whole "our path to victory doesn't include latinx voters" thing, he literally told people to vote for Trump when they questioned him at rallies. I wonder if political tone-deafness is a recognized disability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
I salute the one-ringed Joetse. :salute: