Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
I'm not voting for Joe Biden in November.

Joe Biden used to live in the neighborhood in which I grew up. By the time I had moved there he was already gone.

Around 1988 or so, Biden stopped by my parents' house while campaigning for a female politician running for office here in Delaware. He spoke with my parents; I was really young so I wasn't around for the conversation.

Apparently, according to my parents (who were Democrats so it's not like they hated him and made poo poo up) who told me the story years later, Joe had made some kind of sexual innuendo about the woman he was canvassing for, complete with a wink at my father.

My mom & dad said he had acted "really weird" during the visit, and that was that.

Now Joe's mind is gone lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU