Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LuckySevens
Feb 16, 2004

fear not failure, fear only the limitations of our dreams

i was thinking about building a raspberry pi fx thingy with sonic pi and loving around with my flatmates guitar

LuckySevens fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Mar 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuckySevens
Feb 16, 2004

Penisface posted:

the sonic pi stuff sounds good but if you're already using a laptop/computer to live-code, why do it on the pi?

you're making a lot of sense here, but it'd still be cool to have a standalone device you can take with whatever music kit you have.

i'll see if anyone has any cool mods, maybe a light effect sync :rodtronics:

LuckySevens
Feb 16, 2004

echinopsis posted:

iíve day dreamt of this. for a while I had this idea of being a one man band with looping pedals n poo poo and running my own lighting

it would actually be prettt cool to have a wee device that could accept midi and route different midi channels to different lights or modes or whatever 🤷‍♂️ sounds like fun

so many possibilities, so little time

LuckySevens
Feb 16, 2004

echinopsis posted:

more like so little motivation

i settled on messing around with this new beta app cables.gl (which is compatible with blender!!!) and ableton, will report back

LuckySevens
Feb 16, 2004

community goals

LuckySevens fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Jun 10, 2020