Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

problematic hug

it wasn’t like that when you left it you are pretty sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

problematic hug

you begin compiling a list of the most probable suspects. you are vaguely aware of increased solar flare activity also though

problematic hug

does it work like that? it might work like that. you decide you do not know enough about crystals at this time

problematic hug

you consider consulting some sort of shaman

problematic hug

you do not know any shamans. the crystal is so very luminous.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

a good first step when you find your j/o crystal more charged than you think it should be is checking your pants. the crystal doesn't lie

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

problematic hug

you check the state of your pants i guess. they are an exact average for an internet poster in terms of filth. distressing. no answers here

problematic hug

whats more this is a gender neutral crystal you distinctly remember. thats great and all but it means you cant rule anyone out

problematic hug

it is day 2 since The Event and the crystal has not dimmed at all?? you had to hide it somewhere so you could sleep, it was so bright.

problematic hug

anyway i’m going to bed irl i hope you get your crystal situation under control

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
you charge it by j-ing o, right? what's the end goal? if it's supercharged, can you just touch it to your junk and you nut instantly? i am left with many questions

Manifisto

this is important: does merely making the jerking-off motion (for example, as a form of subtle social critique) affect the crystal? even if only a small amount, a perceptive person in this day and age will find many many situations worthy of the jerking-off motion, possibly accounting for the unexpected result

ty nesamdoom!

lllllllllllllllllll

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!

weed cat posted:

you charge it by j-ing o, right? what's the end goal? if it's supercharged, can you just touch it to your junk and you nut instantly?
if it is pulsating and about to burst you are advised to find a place to safely discharge it. and that goes for your crystal too.

weed cat

lllllllllllllllllll posted:

if it is pulsating and about to burst you are advised to find a place to safely discharge it. and that goes for your crystal too.

guys quick i need something to nut on!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

weed cat posted:

you charge it by j-ing o, right? what's the end goal? if it's supercharged, can you just touch it to your junk and you nut instantly? i am left with many questions

the purpose is to store the vital essence intended for your progeny that would have otherwise been wasted. you can use it to live forever, or to do sex magic like the red hot chili peppers

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Scaly Haylie

i take off my robes and wizard hat, and initiate a marathon jacking ON session to uncharge the crystal

problematic hug

ty all for posting in my thread about jo crystals

alnilam

Lizard Wizard posted:

i take off my robes and wizard hat, and initiate a marathon jacking ON session to uncharge the crystal

problematic hug

well now you are wearing your robe and wizard hat and you are pondering the mechanics of jacking/jilling on instead of off. you are lost in thought and are muttering to yourself. you have never felt more wizardly.

problematic hug

what kind of wizard are you?

alnilam

problematic hug posted:

He's kind of a jack off all trades

problematic hug

alnilam posted:

He's kind of a jack off all trades

weed cat

looking for a couple strap-on young lads to help with my j/o crystal

google THIS

I have one of those j/o crystals that conserves the battery by not charging past 80% until 6am which is a nice feature but also kind of tiring

Scaly Haylie

problematic hug posted:

horny, apparently

FutonForensic

i put the cryftal in my mouf. why did i put it in my mouf??

FutonForensic

I SWALLOWED MY CRYSTAL HELP

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

I SWALLOWED MY CRYSTAL HELP

trust me, this will only make your crystal more powerful

trust me

ty nesamdoom!

Jaguars!

You consider the tableau of sheepish looking bros before you. Suddenly you realize: Caleb has been confident at work, home, social situations, etc! Also he's been sitting with his legs crossed the whole time.

problematic hug

you’re not into solar flares? alright, you ignore your first instincts for some reason. you’re just not that kind of wizard. you also note that lizards have cloacas and that might make things easier? no? you’re not that kind of wizard either it seems. unless you are.

Caleb, then. what do you know about Caleb? and where did all these sheepish bros come from?

your life is spiraling a bit, ever since The Event. perhaps you should take a seat and think about things some more. or idk probably get rid of that thing! you’re an adult

problematic hug

oh you’ve already rid yourself of it. you’ve swallowed it and now when you open your mouth light comes out like some sort of album cover or alien spider. if you speak it will reveal the terrible luminousness within you

biosterous

i'm pretty sure that some egyptian god humiliated another by tricking him into swallowing a jo crystal that somebody else had charged

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Scaly Haylie

problematic hug posted:

you also note that lizards have cloacas and that might make things easier? no?

don't even get me started

problematic hug

it is day 3 now and the premise was thin from the start, but now you’re unable to speak without blinding those nearest you. you were unable to confront Caleb. maybe you should see a doctor? at any rate it is canon now that the crystal is growing stronger

problematic hug

Manifisto posted:

trust me, this will only make your crystal more powerful

trust me

see? canon

Stoner Sloth

maybe smoke a weed to see if that mellows the crystal out?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Scaly Haylie

eat some sunglasses so we can talk to people.

problematic hug

roll a d20 and add the relevant skill bonus for your attempt to swallow a pair of sunglasses. unless any of these other voices in your head object ?

problematic hug

the relevant skill is swallowing. hi, im problematic hug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

i'm not sure if wizards get swallowing as a class skill, but we've got a lot of ranks in knowledge: chowing down which should give us a cross-skill bonues

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him