Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

i'd like to cast sense motive on the j/o crystal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Use it to power your electronics. Better for the environment than even solar.

:jerry:

Scaly Haylie

roll to disbelieve the crystal

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I do know a shaman, hope that's ok though

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

problematic hug

yeah thats great, actually. maybe they can help. i don’t know why you didn’t remember them before though.

you cast sense motive on the crystal, and sense its multifaceted awareness absolutely pulsing with power. it has no drive except normal crystal motives (shining, collecting power, etc.) there is no direct malevolence in the crystal, but since it has found a power source in you, it’s just gonna hang out a bit, you know?

problematic hug

you attempt to disbelieve the crystal because also i guess youre not swallowing sunglasses anymore. perhaps this will impress the shaman. the crystal glows despite your disbelief.

problematic hug

Senior Management posted:

Use it to power your electronics. Better for the environment than even solar.

you cant figure out a way to plug them in at this time

problematic hug

just wanna make it clear i have no story set up or anything, no overarching plot, i don’t even know any Calebs.

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
i take my hog out and start crankin'

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

weed cat posted:

hell, same

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Jaguars!

i take out my crank and start hoggin'

Doxxieh

I suspect this entire thing was down to a chaos magician mistaking the j o crystal for a sigil and placing it in our possession to dispose of it as per chaos magick, then noticing we already had one and taking it so we wouldn't notice

problematic hug

weed cat posted:

owlhawk911 posted:

hell, same

Jaguars! posted:

i take out my crank and start hoggin'

you will die seven days

problematic hug fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Mar 12, 2020

Manifisto

problematic hug posted:

just wanna make it clear i have no story set up or anything, no overarching plot, i don’t even know any Calebs.

so in other words a fairly typical jyoa

ty nesamdoom!

Senior Management

No greater display of dominance than charging another man's crystal.

:jerry:

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:

problematic hug posted:

you will die seven days

:monocle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

it's probably just ley lines and if this happens often it means your home is worth a lot to the right wizard, dont get lowballed