Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

unlimited pto is not fine, covid is over, next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Jonny 290 posted:

oh we gave a poo poo. a fringe talk show host said that it actually didn't happen and the kids were actually very small crisis actors and then spotify paid joe rogan a hundred million dollars and his first notable guest was said fringe talk show host

alex jones and joe rogan are not the reason nothing was fixed after sandy hook

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

:greatgift::greatgift::greatgift::greatgift:

College Slice

yeah itís because Americans are psychopaths

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

hey now, some of us are jus t incredibly stupid

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

fart simpson posted:

rogan personally promised to mma punch the sandy hook principal if he even tried to fix things

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

College Slice

PokeJoe posted:

hey now, some of us are jus t incredibly stupid

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 WARP

fart simpson posted:

its possible to be mad at multiple things!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Jonny 290 posted:

its possible to be mad at multiple things!

yeah maybe if youre some kind of anger savant

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Y'all heard of this capitalism thing? It seems like a good thing to be mad at.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Y'all heard of this capitalism thing? It seems like a good thing to be mad at.

no, what is it?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

it's like in german where you change the case of the first letter of nouns. it's dumb

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Nap Ghost

shoeberto posted:

I'm going to continue living my life as I have all of my previous 33 years.

Holed up in my home, in front of a computer screen, talking poo poo at strangers on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

The reason the gun issue will never be addressed in the US is because a majority of citizens at some level believe in the whole second amendment/"we won our independence because people were armed" stuff. Also generalized paranoia of everyone else. And the fact we have a more than 1:1 guns per capita ratio so absolutely nothing but full confiscation would work which will not happen because of previously mentioned reasons.

We have decided gun massacres are a price we're willing to pay to keep them around and it's never gonna change.