Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
we aint even sweating it up here in michigan:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
wow. the cost of tyranny. smdh

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
That map is obnoxious because Hawaii had basically zero cases last week so there was no possible way to get any better than yellow

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
michigan and new york are the only 2 states in the US marked "on track to contain covid-19" so...

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
so time to secede and close borders

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
all of those chuds who protested in lansing are looking even more stupid now, if that’s possible

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

President Beep posted:

all of those chuds who protested in lansing are looking even more stupid now, if that’s possible

in the past few weeks trump's approval ratings in michigan have cratered and that's one of the crucial swing states he needs so welp

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i'm really likin what's happening in oklahoma, considering that trump has a rally there this weekend

that convention center is gonna be the covid-20 super gore nest

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Stereotype posted:

That map is obnoxious because Hawaii had basically zero cases last week so there was no possible way to get any better than yellow

great that they used percentages as equivalencies! statistics!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Sagebrush posted:

i'm really likin what's happening in oklahoma, considering that trump has a rally there this weekend

that convention center is gonna be the covid-20 super gore nest
*soul coughing voice* super gore gore super gore gore

*whole dentist’s office* SUPER GORE GORE SUPER GORE GORE

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

we aint even sweating it up here in michigan:

he'll yeah babby time to get careless

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

anyway, people in michigan are leaving their homes and crowding up specifically to spite any remaining orders so let's revisit this in about two to three weeks

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hell yes time to go hang out at costco and eat lots of free food samples

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Uptime Sinclair posted:

*soul coughing voice* super gore gore super gore gore

*whole dentist’s office* SUPER GORE GORE SUPER GORE GORE
i appreciate this 25 year old deep cut, bus to beelzebub is highly underrated.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

President Beep posted:

hell yes time to go hang out at costco and eat lots of free food samples
aint no party like a pres beep party cuz a pres beep party dont stop

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Trump is going to gather thousands of his best and bravest supporters in an enclosed room with no masks in a state with a rapidly increasing number of cases so that he can sputter and slobber nonsense at them while they hoot and holler and spit at the media until the air of the room is 80% virus.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
come for the race baiting, stay for the hospital trip

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Midjack posted:

i appreciate this 25 year old deep cut, bus to beelzebub is highly underrated.
it’s so good

Froshty
Dec 8, 2015
I am getting myself a nice computer desk chair since it has been announced that our whole company will be WFH for the rest of the year. Used Aeron here I come.

Wont get much better considering that AZ Governor practically just said, "Yeah you'll get sick but at least you wont die in the streets! Looks at our empty hospital bed graph."

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Stereotype posted:

Trump is going to gather thousands of his best and bravest supporters in an enclosed room with no masks in a state with a rapidly increasing number of cases so that he can sputter and slobber nonsense at them while they hoot and holler and spit at the media until the air of the room is 80% virus.
july is going to be a real one

i secretly hope the tulsa one goes well first for the people there but secondly so it lulls the hugest shitheads in america into a false sense of security for the rnc

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Uptime Sinclair posted:

july is going to be a real one

i secretly hope the tulsa one goes well first for the people there but secondly so it lulls the hugest shitheads in america into a false sense of security for the rnc

I mean, that is exactly what is going to happen, though probably not for the RNC which isn't for another two months. The thing with coronavirus is that the delay from infection to presentation of symptoms is longer than the attention span of most Americans, so by the time they realize that the Tulsa rally infected 3/4ths of the attendees there will have already been four more rallies. It's gonna be wild.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Froshty posted:

I am getting myself a nice computer desk chair since it has been announced that our whole company will be WFH for the rest of the year. Used Aeron here I come.

Wont get much better considering that AZ Governor practically just said, "Yeah you'll get sick but at least you wont die in the streets! Looks at our empty hospital bed graph."
doug ducey is so loving useless lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Stereotype posted:

I mean, that is exactly what is going to happen, though probably not for the RNC which isn't for another two months. The thing with coronavirus is that the delay from infection to presentation of symptoms is longer than the attention span of most Americans, so by the time they realize that the Tulsa rally infected 3/4ths of the attendees there will have already been four more rallies. It's gonna be wild.
i forgot the rnc wasn’t for much longer after, i’ll take what i can get tbqh

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Uptime Sinclair posted:

i forgot the rnc wasn’t for much longer after, i’ll take what i can get tbqh

They are still dead set on holding it in person though so hey I guess we can see how long Americans can live in denial. Historically it has been forever.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
I also finally got a chair

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

owned

Froshty
Dec 8, 2015

Arcteryx Anarchist posted:

I also finally got a chair

what did you get? I was on looking at one of those gaming chairs but decided to invest on an actual chair this time.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

the trump campaign got hundreds of thousands of email addresses, at this point they can cancel the rally, blame wussy liberal nanny state health officials for it and still come away with what they wanted

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
leap 2

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

qirex posted:

the trump campaign got hundreds of thousands of email addresses, at this point they can cancel the rally, blame wussy liberal nanny state health officials for it and still come away with what they wanted
i wonder what percentage are fake or read-only

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

some republican guy in minnesota uses one of my emails at events constantly. if I ever find out his real email he’s going to get so much stuff

mystes
May 31, 2006

Uptime Sinclair posted:

They're Trump voters. They think running an email server is a crime. They're not going to use fake email addresses.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Uptime Sinclair posted:

dunno about fake but any ending in @aol.com are definitely real and owned by his supporters

Froshty
Dec 8, 2015
can't forget @hotmail.com email addresses that's for sure have already been beached since 2013.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Froshty posted:

can't forget @hotmail.com email addresses that's for sure have already been beached since 2013.
Boomers don't have Hotmail addresses because they still haven't adapted to the idea that you can get an address that isn't associated with your current or former ISP.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

mystes posted:

They're Trump voters. They think running an email server is a crime. They're not going to use fake email addresses.

well, hillarys email thing was criminal. if you did what she did you’d be in prison

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Froshty posted:

what Hotmail addresses still work, you just can't get a new one and should convert to @outlook.com anyway so you can get rid of the nagging feeling that someone is gonna hear your email address as "at hotmale dot com" when you tell them and think you're a total tool

Froshty
Dec 8, 2015

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

what Hotmail addresses still work, you just can't get a new one and should convert to @outlook.com anyway so you can get rid of the nagging feeling that someone is gonna hear your email address as "at hotmale dot com" when you tell them and think you're a total tool

poo poo you're right. I forgot that move to live.com/outlook.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde