Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

lol same

i posted a pic of me six years ago fixing up hausbus in work slack and everybody freaked out omg short hair

Lol hausbus was six years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
why not, everybodys seen me lol

testing out the LCD backup camera that i replaced the old (broken) CRT one with

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I look like an unemployed music teacher

VikingofRock
Aug 24, 2008

PCjr sidecar posted:

there really is an achewood for everything

Lol luckily I am not of gravity so at worst I look like Martin Starr

Apr 7, 2003

My shaving scuttle came

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lmao

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1276963076001103877

/Banging knife and fork on table DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My shaving scuttle came

what's this poo poo

Apr 7, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

what's this poo poo

It’s a shaving scuttle

Think a double boiler for chocolate but it’s for keeping shaving soap warm.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Jonny 290 posted:

why not, everybodys seen me lol

testing out the LCD backup camera that i replaced the old (broken) CRT one with

holy gently caress i never believed them when they said john oliver was a goon

how much did they pay you to be in lion king?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Achmed Jones posted:

well I guess not but now it's worse than that:

punk is dad
https://twitter.com/jimprov/status/1276698155103510529?s=21

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Schadenboner posted:

Is there a thread-approved combination beard and hair trimmer?

Hard Mode: one that's In-Stock.
wahl lithium ion 9818 has done me nicely since FD and it comes with a nosehair trimmer too.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

mod saas posted:

holy gently caress i never believed them when they said john oliver was a goon

how much did they pay you to be in lion king?

that's one that i've never heard tbh

most common is Tears In Heaven era Eric Clapton

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

I've been told I look like Mr. Bean. That's okay. He's rich.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
rowan atkinson is apparently a bit of a jerk

but considering how bad british celebrities seem to be in general that probably makes him way better than most

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Cold on a Cob posted:

i mean, real talk, i cannot think of one british celebrity that cannot be described thusly

Apr 7, 2003

Cold on a Cob posted:

but considering how bad british celebrities seem to be in general that probably makes him way better than most

mystes
May 31, 2006

If you don't like Rowan Atkinson you can always put on a few more pounds and go for the Charlos Ghosn look.

Edit: maybe not based on the picture.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

oh hey glad you're wife's healthy

last i saw the big c was sniffin around

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jonny 290 posted:

i mean, real talk, i cannot think of one british celebrity that cannot be described thusly

I’ve always gotten good vibes from tony robinson. he does time team too.

also michael palin seems cool.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
that's right ladies it's me i'm the big c

(the minimum passable standard)

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

President Beep posted:

I’ve always gotten good vibes from tony robinson. he does time team too.

also michael palin seems cool.

gillian anderson is a brit now and she's nice

Apr 7, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

oh hey glad you're wife's healthy

last i saw the big c was sniffin around

She's on Stelara and it's been good to her

We'll see what happens tomorrow, considering that the fuckin Rs want to overthrow pre-existing condition protections and the drug is $28K every two months.

Apr 7, 2003

I'm incredibly happy that cycling became a hobby we both enjoyed and did together, it's been a tremendous increase in our standard of living and our health.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
my insurance wouldn’t cover me when i was on that but the vendor had a program whereby i only paid five bucks a month or something. it’s pretty common practice.

e: here: https://www.stelarahcp.com/?utm_sou...cB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

pro af selfie imo

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
your spouse is very cute and seems to be infinitely tolerant of your stupid neurotic bullshit, please be good to her, as that happiness is rare today. unironic

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

I'm incredibly happy that cycling became a hobby we both enjoyed and did together, it's been a tremendous increase in our standard of living and our health.
honestly chuffed good on you both

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I can't exert myself any more because if I do my heart will stop working. Honestly jealous of the new sport, keep it up and never quit. yall will be awesome 70 year old cyclists with matching outfits and dental mirrors clipped to your $300 helmets.

mystes
May 31, 2006

She's on Stelara and it's been good to her

We'll see what happens tomorrow, considering that the fuckin Rs want to overthrow pre-existing condition protections and the drug is $28K every two months.
The supreme court would have to be so loving stupid to do that during a pandemic.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

mystes posted:

The supreme court would have to be so loving stupid to do that during a pandemic.

lol

it's a near certainty then!

i really hope not though.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

mystes posted:

:cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg::cawg:

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

your spouse is very cute and seems to be infinitely tolerant of your stupid neurotic bullshit, please be good to her, as that happiness is rare today. unironic

She's a loving saint, no qualifications required. Truly the best human being I've ever known.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

She's a loving saint, no qualifications required. Truly the best human being I've ever known.

:3:

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

I can't exert myself any more because if I do my heart will stop working. Honestly jealous of the new sport, keep it up and never quit. yall will be awesome 70 year old cyclists with matching outfits and dental mirrors clipped to your $300 helmets.

Apr 7, 2003

My wife’s grandma is 96, lives alone, drives, and reads voraciously. My wife will absolutely outlive me. I hope her next husband is less of a oval office than I am.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

My wife’s grandma is 96, lives alone, drives, and reads voraciously. My wife will absolutely outlive me. I hope her next husband is less of a oval office than I am.

haha vibes right here. i feel it

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Schadenboner posted:

Is there a thread-approved combination beard and hair trimmer?

Hard Mode: one that's In-Stock.

i have a cheap old wahl (they still make it of course) the one with color coded clips. i think theyre our of stock all over but if you see one its decent enough for regular use. its corded but there's enough to clip yourself decently

Jonny 290 posted:

jonny I'll be honest that short hair is a decent look but I only think of you as a mountain man bearded fella now

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Achmed Jones posted:

this is not the case

idk about where you live but the only people who currently do Mohawks are the chud moms with 4 little boys who think it would be cool to give their kid a Mohawk

Apr 7, 2003

Cycling leg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

We don't need to attract Lowtax into this thread.