Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

-2147483647 people died of covid today, america overrun by covid zombies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

covids over fellas

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

post hole digger posted:

covids overflow fellas

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

itís been reported as misinfo so please release your pearls

https://twitter.com/kissane/status/1482142002955255808?s=21

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

we are going to have worse and more chaotic waves of mass death

:toot:

College Slice

changing how you do data reporting on a crisis in the middle of the crisis looks pretty suspicious especially if you have a strong motive for hiding the data, so even if it's a benign administrative change and not a big deal they shouldn't have done it because it further erodes trust

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone

how could they possibly erode trust more than they already have though, people are drinking their own fucken peepee

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Any aggro posting from me is pure projection, so please be considerate.

Corla Plankun posted:

how could they possibly erode trust more than they already have though, people are drinking their own fucken peepee

People do that all the time, a significant portion of America wants to drink piss and is just waiting for an excuse to do it.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Feel It

[long rear end well-researched post where I explain that a majority of Americans support piss drinking legislation across the political spectrum]

The People Are Not The Problem

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

People do that all the time, a significant portion of America wants to drink piss and is just waiting for an excuse to do it.

Millions of people can't be wrong

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1482608054482964480

lmao, eat poo poo you birdbrain loving shithead

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Fun Shoe

:sickos:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Well, actually...

Stereotype posted:

changing how you do data reporting on a crisis in the middle of the crisis looks pretty suspicious especially if you have a strong motive for hiding the data, so even if it's a benign administrative change and not a big deal they shouldn't have done it because it further erodes trust

*does harmless thing, explains how it is benign*

well i still think it looks suspicious and you shouldn't have done it because i don't understand it

Lady Radia
Jul 13, 2021

Despite everything, it's still you.

Sagebrush posted:

*does harmless thing, explains how it is benign*

well i still think it looks suspicious and you shouldn't have done it because i don't understand it

correct??? politics is 100% perception, and 0 people perceptioned this with "oh the biden admin seems on the up and up, this is great, POGGERS"

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Considering it confused the entire internet and required a million well actuallys to correct, it was a bad idea

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

graph posted:

https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1482608054482964480

lmao, eat poo poo you birdbrain loving shithead

novaxx

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

It's going to be so loving funny if he burns his entire career over this.

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

itís been very confusing headline wise with the Novak vax stuff happening at the same time the Novavax vaccine is being introduced

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

as someone had posted previously

code:
Novax Djocovid

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone

yeah, this is extremely correct and broadly applicable (it works even better if you replace piss with racewar, cataclysm, saying the n word, or killing someone with car)

Apr 7, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's going to be so loving funny if he burns his entire career over this.

And he isnít the first and wonít be the last.

The worst thing about this pandemic for my brain is the endless stream of people waiting in line to put their head in the wood chipper. They know whatís going to happen to them but they do it anyway.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Standing up for your right to be a big wrong dumbass is an interesting reason to get yourself sick but it's very popular for some reason

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

whats the worst little heart swelling will do to a tennis player?

Apr 7, 2003

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

whats the worst little heart swelling will do to a tennis player?

The Brownsí Myles Garrett plays defensive back and the guy got Covid in 202 and has been poo poo ever since. He gets gassed on every single play.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

The Brownsí Myles Garrett plays defensive back and the guy got Covid in 202 and has been poo poo ever since. He gets gassed on every single play.

Uhhhh not saying Covid didnít affect him but he was an All-Pro again this year and had career highs in tackles and sacks

edit: also heís a DE not a DB

Apr 7, 2003

End, back, whatever. Every time Iíve seen him on the field this year he was a non-entity and the Steelers donít exactly have an elite o line.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

illcendiary posted:

Uhhhh not saying Covid didnít affect him but he was an All-Pro again this year and had career highs in tackles and sacks

edit: also heís a DE not a DB

:pwn:

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Also probably not fair to compare him to Djokovic because he (Garrett) actually got the vaccine once it was available

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

There was a study done on soccer players who had gotten COVID and it took quite a while for unvaxxed players to recover from even a normal bout of it IIRC

Apr 7, 2003

My brother works for a public university in PA and just texted me to told me he's sick with covid he caught there despite masking(*) and vaccination. He's quarantining in his basement but he's got a five month old.

(* properly or not, who knows)

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Fabricated posted:

There was a study done on soccer players who had gotten COVID and it took quite a while for unvaxxed players to recover from even a normal bout of it IIRC

not shocked. what we had in 2020 took me an entire year to get over

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

mediaphage posted:

not shocked. what we had in 2020 took me an entire year to get over

i still haven't gotten over your posts :p

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Broken Machine posted:

i still haven't gotten over your posts :p

i know, they are so deep and emotionally impactful

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL. I SINK ALL COFFINS AND I SINK ALL HEARSES HARD. MAKING WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Thatís what football players do. Thatís why the games are so long they have to take breaks all the time.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

Chris Knight posted:

updated kpis: keeping people inside

year 3 thread title pls

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

bad news regarding what omicron does to you

https://twitter.com/ElectionLegal/status/1483213764048695302

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

they finally canceled all the in person events for our annual kick-off next week andeveryone is super bummed about not having to sit in some stacking chairs for 3 hours listening to people drone about innovation until we are served bad deli sandwiches

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Nap Ghost

lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

it turns you into don king!?