Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
decided the avengers movie universe will be my background TV noise since I’ve only seen iron man 1 & 2, and it’s a bottomless reservoir of content to tap into in these trying times

just finished Thor and it was not very good at all

next up captain america (2011) which I’ve been lead to believe is also not very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

College Slice

syntaxrigger posted:

Drinking during covid

link

looks like Texas and Cali are in a race to the top. :getin:

this is technically mapping who is talking about their drinking on Twitter

my theory is that in the northeast and midwest, stoically drinking yourself into oblivion in the privacy of your home is a long established way of life, seasonally practiced by millions. we don’t feel the need to advertise.

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

College Slice
page 88: im kind of sick of everyone online being a health expert overnight

page 89: *kicks down door* IM NOT A DOCTOR, BUT...

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

College Slice
I’ve weaseled my way out of the new time tracking system they’re making 80% of the company use & I couldnt be happier

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

College Slice
tequila.

tequila.

tequila.

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

College Slice

President Beep posted:

that come from the republican led senate?

executive order, bypassing congress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

College Slice

President Beep posted:

also my dad finished chemo last week. doctors are optimistic about his remission prospects.

I finished chemo 10 years ago today, feels good