Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Uptime Sinclair posted:

disappeared with the rest of his bee kind

toby beeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Something lawful posted:

Are you lot working more or less now? I've dialed it down to a 2 but some of my megacorp breatherin are working weekends and stuff. Weird. :angel:

i'm working weekends regularly right now. it sucks but at least we still have enough to do, i guess.

also, i still get more sleep than before because i only commute from my bed to my desk, so overall it's a wash.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

haveblue posted:

also known as the "post preview screen"

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I will never emptyquote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

fart simpson posted:

in some cities in china, they not only require you to wear a mask but every business has to take the temperature of everybody that enters, write down their name and phone number beside the recorded temperature in a log book

if you sit down at a restaurant here (usually outside) or get a haircut, you have to write down your name, address and phone number, too

i bet chuds would have a collective meltdown about this, right before exchanging their personal information for reward points