Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008

PIZZA.BAT posted:

who's voting this thread one :confused:

I'm guessing the virus is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

if you can't grasp why "little a" works and "a little" doesn't you probably are really bad telling at jokes.

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
Up until right now I was also unaware that they hadn't remade the entire game.

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
And don't even get me started on the thermodynamics of these supposed "ice powers".

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

please travel some more. in probably 75% of the world the plumbing system can't even handle toilet paper. if people don't have a plunger in their bathroom it's probably because they hid it in a cupboard or something.

I appreciate the sentiment but this does not actually make me want to travel more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008

Truman Peyote posted:

my comic book is set in a costco so I turned the inside covers into fake costco flyers with joke products. most of the jokes are around how much you have to buy, eg. a pallet of printer paper, 2 4L jugs of olive oil, etc. my favorite is "princess cut engagement rings (pack of 2)"

lol