Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeesis
Mar 4, 2010

I am the second illegitimate son of gawd who resides in hoaven.

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

knowing exactly what you're doing takes just one trip to the range.

Just knowing how to shoot gun and know not to point it at people is one small part of using a gun. I do enjoy how much all these prepper types seem to know very little about guns and gun safety.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHOog45llUU

I wonder how many preppers have gun cleaning kits in their 'bug out bags'/compounds? Erryone seems to think that a metal rod that is meant to contain an explosion never needs proper maintenance ESPECIALLY if you are going to be using consistently in real scenarios. Also :lol: at preppers for thinking they are going to be staying up 24/7 sitting in their loving hunting blind to watch out for 'bad guys' and still be able to function enough to not jam their gun, not realize it, and end up having it blow up in their face? Also what if the other guy is a better shot, especially considering they all seem to be office dads who probably struggle to hit a stationary target.

Also extra :lol: at preppers thinking they:
1. Have the self-control to not gorge on their resources.
2. Have nearly enough resources.
3. Going to live off the land with zero agricultural experience/more than basic garden work with pesticides or live long enough for animal populations to come back in any meaningful way to facilitate active hunting.
4. Actually physically capable of any of this in the first place.

Man, gun companies, army surplus stores, and hiking shops are going to make a killing after this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeesis
Mar 4, 2010

I am the second illegitimate son of gawd who resides in hoaven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewRX9xmowlo