Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Methanar posted:

I haven't been able to have a proper sleep without waking up every 2 days in like 3 weeks lol

Masturbate furiously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

syntaxrigger posted:

This but unironically

I never suggest masturbation in jest

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

lancemantis posted:

id wear leggings all the time if it weren't for the whole David Bowie dilz aspect

I fail to see the problem

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

don't wanna cook those nads, brother

Wear better leggings

Or chop them off entirely that's my plan

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Midjack posted:

i was nights only through college but i can't get my hair to lay down if i don't soak my head in the morning so i do a quick rinse before i head to work.

Shave ur head

Become the hairless futurebeing you always wanted to be

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Get really buff and do it

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

rotor posted:

there's a fuckin bird outside that sounds like a goddamn fire alarm with a bad battery

every 30 seconds, just a single sharp chirp

gonna find that goddamn bird and force feed it a nine volt battery

You should feed it seeds and suet and such because birds are friends

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

imagine being a deer and you see a human off in the distance and you're like "hah whatever i'm way faster than him" and then he stands up taller and launches this giant loving bird at you like a guided missile

https://i.imgur.com/zNnmXTU.mp4

A coworker of mine is a falconer and I got to meet her red tailed hawk

She named him Fimbulwinter

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

One of my roommates is a temporarily out of work chef and the fresh daily meals are definitely a sanity saver right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

tk posted:

One nice thing about this tremendous amount of free time is identifying which interests I’m not actually interested in. If I’m not putting any time into that ukulele now, I never will.

Those are called a velleity, I've found it helpful as a name to categorize things I'll never do