Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blink polyfill
Feb 29, 2020

I've been slowly turning up the wfh days in an attempt to quietly fade into full wfh. So, I took the opportunity to go full WFH. I'm not coming back until they say something, and then I'll probably two-weeks.

WFH protips that I've got so far:
- Calorie count. Don't buy snacks for wfh, only meals. Maybe bananas and stuff.
- Without a commute, your walking and activity goes down. Lunch is an hour and you should spend 20+ minutes of it walking around the block.
- Get as much natural light into the space. I also have two lamps with very warm white bulbs, it helps a lot.
- Wearing pants is for babies.
- Adjusting to distractions is hard. If you can, remove all toys, games etc from your work desk. Don't use a TV for noise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU