Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

My job has extended it's wfh order till at least the end of may now with plans for a soft reopening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

brutal self own

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

yeah I did the same thing yesterday, took me about 2 hours to get through Costco and back

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my job also announced majority wfh until there's a vaccine essentially. they might do a soft opening of the office with <20 people there i guess but i definitely wont be one of them

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i either sleep 6 or 12 hours, no in between

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

President Beep posted:

mods namechange to “great beep forward” ty

lmao

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

rotor posted:

let one thousand posts suck

999 more to go

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Thank God, if I had to go another minute without visiting a theme park I don't think I would survive

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I print my own shares in my basement

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

nashville airport is like that and its awesome to bumble around with a beer in hand compared to other airports where you have to stay at the chilis to get drunk

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

cool zone club

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Asleep Style posted:

I was doing alright for a few months but I feel like I'm unraveling pretty hard this week

same living in the middle of a Free Speech Zone under nearly constant helicopter is wearing me very thin very fast

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

haveblue posted:

it took me a second to figure out what blm meant in this context

our demands: give all blm land to blm

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I got mine cut and now all my teeth are two inches longer

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Same, they give me so much that I'm numb for pretty much the rest of the day after I get a filling. I had some surgery a while back and that dude gave me double the normal local and a booster partway through and I could still feel it.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Your ceo sounds like a dumbass petty tyrant for sure

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Jonny 290 posted:

gonna laugh when the CHAZ is the only blank spot on the seattle Second Wave Corona Map. they're being really responsible with masks, distancing and sanitizer. meanwhile every chud is at hooters licking the bathroom door knob

it helps that the mask hides you from police

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

They had bobbleheads of upper management made and a monthly "winner" got to keep their director's bobblehead on their desk for that month.

Not making that up.

brutal

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

rip

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

President Beep posted:

i love working from home but wouldn’t mind going in one or two days a week. little change of scenery.

Same, full time wfh is pretty good but if I must go in I would find it hard to complain about going in one or two days a week

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my cartridges last a long time but i only shave my neck and cheeks

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PIZZA.BAT posted:

can someone explain the 'find and kill god' thing? i think that both came around and died off while i was off the grid camping a few weeks ago

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my dad worked in a bowling alley

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

deep beep

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I went to Costco Tuesday and it wasn't busy at all and they were pretty well stocked

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

You can paddle it like a canoe with a j-stroke/paddle and you stay much dryer. Paddle length can be a factor too

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

My GF needed a new car recently and there is a dearth of hatchbacks out there. Too many huge cars that are hard to park in the city

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

We got a Mazda 3 which has been pretty good. My buddy has a Corolla hatchback that he likes a lot too but I don't like the CVT

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

we must educate our children with religion, and not indoctrinate them with education

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Kids these days don't even know how to Write a Letter... ..or how to fill Out A Check! They can't learn anything,,,,

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Most steakhouses are huge ripoffs, steak is easy to cook

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

It's just fried chicken. There's one here that has a full time traffic cop because it's so busy. Turns out leaning into the chud market can still make you shitloads of money

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

It's the same crowd that bum rushes every diner Sunday afternoon and leaves a church business card as a tip

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

big midwestern energy to detect that oil has previously has a chick-fil-a spicy sandwich cooked in it. this sandwich is too spicy for me

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

There's a chicken place here that used to be owned by a couple but they got a divorce and the one that didn't get the business opened a competetor with the same menu. They're both pretty good

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

my company keeps sending surveys out with stuff like "when do u wanna return to the office" and apparently nobody wants to return since now the september return date is looking to be pushed back even further :toot:

same, we had a company wide poll and like 90% of people want to keep working from home in general so they're going to just make it policy to allow it long term

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Its only saved me lunch and beer money really. Ive probably lost 20 pounds since moving to wfh and getting a much better job though, which has been nice.