Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

rotor posted:

i've had to choose between Doom and Animal Crossing and I have chosen Animal Crossing.

is the new animal crossing worth buying a switch to play? I dug the 3ds version, never played any others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

isolation update:

using a multimeter w/ temp probe to check my body temp

finally beat mario odyssey

fyi those are only accurate if you use them rectally

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

I call it... Vundersex

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
One of my co-workers literally murdered another one over the weekend.

Like, with a knife.

They were friends with each other outside of work - I think the murderer probably just cracked and broke.

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
nothing to see here, just another example of D and R Fing us in the A

lol @ anybody who expected this to be anything other than a corporate bailout

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

denvers air quality is at record highs and i have seen 5x more squirrels rooting through my dumpster and 3x more birds of prey riding thermals up above watching those squirrels

2020 is Nature's big year y'all

enjoy it while you can, I'm betting polis lifts our quarantine before the end of april

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

the only thing i really want to see at this point is turbo legalization of weed delivery. I'm still Good, but i've got about 2 weeks left before it gets dire

also, side note that denver dispensaries were lauded at the outset because they were literally the first businesses to strongly enforce hygiene and social distancing laws, partially because 95% of them already have a mantrap room and limited occupancy and partially because you HAVE to wear nitrile if you are pawing at sticky nugs for 8 hours a day

meanwhile in the northern boondocks of Lafayette, the dispensaries are doing great and literally every restaurant is begging for your business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
@jonny 290 poo poo just got REAL

https://twitter.com/jeremyjojola/status/1244739538636828672