Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
my boss finally said wfh after someone was coughing all day monday. hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
how do people wfh every day i just played video games for half the day yesterday

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
look at this guy with his mansion

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
ive been in a story pointing meeting for like an hour and weve pointed 3 things i think, i honestly cant keep track oops

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
my recruiter got laid off along with 3 others from staffing so as a consultant i get a new recruiter. kinda freaky

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

Kazinsal posted:

it's possible to turn around but explaining how step by step results in a ban

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

Salt Fish posted:

What a strange post.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
i got that 17hmr cz, its nice

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
so i've been wfh for like 3 or 4 sprints now. i'm kind of getting into this. work for a couple hours in the morning right when i wake up. go play 9 hours for lunch. come back for some bullshit meetings in the afternoon and then sign off. nice.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
nice, they killed ie

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
imagine requiring your employees to return to the office then losing all of your best workers lmfao

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
im wfh today team

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
covid is a real bitch

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

This is the kind of poo poo I eat now, no more moz sticks or bloomin onions

dope chicken nuggies

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
i eat pickles to deal with the post workout hungry op

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
prestige tv is only good for 2 seasons at most. if the first season is good, they make another season. then all the writers go get more money elsewhere. ty for listening

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
booster scheduled for tomorrow, hopefully im not knocked out for 2 days

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
covid booster done hell ya

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
never go back to the office

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
a bunch of my friends went woohoo ben shaprio/jordan peterson years ago and thats when i last talked to them. i miss them less than i thought i would honestly.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
im not sure what resonated with my friends, they could never really explain it to me and instead told me to watch this 3 hour youtube video of shapiro debating someone else at a small college

it was always a different video too, you would think at some point they could articulate some of his ideas to me but nope

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
my boss said stay home dont come to quarterly planning, here we go again

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
i love to walk

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
speaking of taxes, how do you find a good person to do your taxes? ive had 4 jobs this year across 2 states plus a 1099 and im really too dumb to figure it all out myself. is the tax place in the strip mall with the person outside dancing in a statue of liberty costume legit?

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

PIZZA.BAT posted:

i use free tax usa and it's been fine. multiple jobs in different states shouldn't be too much for it to handle

oh ty for the recc

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
just roll up to businesses and schools and give out the shots

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
i wonder if it really smells like fried chicken

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof