Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

so, this brilliant and beloved physical comedian who has made $180 million dollars doing wacky pratfalls isn’t quite as good at verbally describing his own personal spiritual journey, despite his earnest attempts to do so- but we all listen anyway because we like the guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
on shrooms that makes sense though. i hope he doesnt think 5 grams is like a ton though
on 5 grams im still posting but on the side daydreaming about how the concept of my consciousness (that im envisioning as stars in space) relates to every elses and what that would imply about god. pretty basic stuff but the shrooms will make you feel it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I hope they use Robotnik's infamous "snooping as usual" line in the new Sonic movie because Jim Carrey would be the perfect actor to deliver it. I can even see the face he would make.

"Snoo-PENIS-usual!"

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

gary oldmans diary posted:

on 5 grams im still posting but on the side daydreaming about how the concept of my consciousness (that im envisioning as stars in space) relates to every elses and what that would imply about god. pretty basic stuff but the shrooms will make you feel it

Ken Kesey is givin ya the :hmmyes: from heaven rn.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Pffft, lightweight.

NotNut
Feb 4, 2020

Applewhite posted:

I hope they use Robotnik's infamous "snooping as usual" line in the new Sonic movie because Jim Carrey would be the perfect actor to deliver it. I can even see the face he would make.

"Snoo-PENIS-usual!"

it's already out and he doesn't say it. they did use the line in Sonic Boom though

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

I dont care about the sonic movie but I will absolutely find montage with all the robotnik scenes.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

what must have gone wrong in your life for you to be aware of what Jim Carrey is up to in 2020? is this a thing that happens when you read stuff on facebook?

NotNut
Feb 4, 2020

Irony.or.Death posted:

what must have gone wrong in your life for you to be aware of what Jim Carrey is up to in 2020? is this a thing that happens when you read stuff on facebook?

yes

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Irony.or.Death posted:

jim carrey is on twitter and insta stop only reading whats on a dead 20 year old comedy forum and try to catch up with the rest of the world

i dont even keep up with him and i still see stuff from him. oh check out youtube too thats a pretty hot site

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

My Shoes posted:

Ken Kesey is givin ya the :hmmyes: from heaven rn.
i owe it to him and to me to read great notion

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Op, can you post examples?

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Jim carrey is one of those celebrities that I file under "seems crazy enough that I might be able to trick him into giving me money somehow"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
he came out of a fake rhinos rear end in a top hat one time

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Did Jim Carrey even act in a single movie during the Obama administration? I can't remember anything he did between that movie about penguins and Sonic 2020

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Reminder that the plot twist of the first Ace Ventura movie is that the main villain is trans, and it includes a horrified reaction of disgust expressed as a montage because he kissed a trans-woman. Please make a GIF of that.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Who What Now posted:

Did Jim Carrey even act in a single movie during the Obama administration? I can't remember anything he did between that movie about penguins and Sonic 2020

i think it was mostly kick-rear end 2 and the nu-dumb and dumber with jeff daniels (not the prequel one)

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Didn’t he try to bully his ex into suicide after she confronted him for giving her herpes?

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

UltraRed posted:

Reminder that the plot twist of the first Ace Ventura movie is that the main villain is trans, and it includes a horrified reaction of disgust expressed as a montage because he kissed a trans-woman. Please make a GIF of that.

Spiritual Man has an extreme trans-phobic reaction to physical contact from a trans colleague.

Later on, Spiritual Man forcibly undresses her in front of all her peers who are also trans-phobic, effectively ruining her career and causing her an obvious and possibly irreparable mental breakdown. He is never reprimanded for this. Instead, he is hailed a hero.

Jay_Zombie fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Mar 6, 2020

NotNut
Feb 4, 2020

UltraRed posted:

that movie was aspirationally pro-trans because she passed so well

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Didn’t he try to bully his ex into suicide after she confronted him for giving her herpes?

pretty sure that was Charlie Sheen and it wasn't herpes, it was AIDS

NotNut
Feb 4, 2020
I just watched that scene and the entire police station starts spitting and dry heaving when they find out the villain is trans lol. the 90s were wild

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
its a bad movie

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i went to the dentist yesterday and the dentist used so much anesthetic on my face that i felt like i was fake it was a weird sensation

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Everything is a prostitute.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Jim Carrey has taken a LOT of DMT, and if things go his way you will too

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Spiritual Man has s long history of mocking and degrading trans people.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Jim Carey’s journey has been a huge source of inspiration for me. When my friends text me about Jim Carey sharing some new thoughts I know I’m about to improve myself

NotNut
Feb 4, 2020
I unironically believe the deepest insights you'll get from a celebrity are from Kanye West

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

NotNut posted:

I unironically believe the deepest insights you'll get from a celebrity are from Kanye West

I can't i can't... nope.. *walks the other way quietly mumbling and shaking her head*

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

*smokes bath salts and eats a guy's face off* "Ssssomebody stop me!"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
the clear celebrity spiritual guru worthy of worship is jaden smith

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

I feel bad for anyone that actually cares what celebrities thing about things.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Smmmmmmmmmmoken!

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Robo Reagan posted:

the clear celebrity spiritual guru worthy of worship is jaden smith

wasn't he like 14 when he said all the dumb twitter things, and not 50 like jim carrey

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Who What Now posted:

He did Kick rear end 2 then a month before it came out he had a change of heart and decided that violence has no place in the movies and made it his life’s mission to sabotage the movie so no one watches it.

So in the lead up to that movie coming out you had Jim Carey running around saying this movie he’s just done was dangerous and should be banned and the producers chasing him around putting out fires.

Then the movie came out and it was utter poo poo anyway

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

He was the unfunniest part of his own TV show and they never should have gave him The Price is Right gig

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the mask is still good to watch right???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Chrs posted:

Then the movie came out and it was utter poo poo anyway

the trailer looks vile