Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Gauntlet Match?
This poll is closed.
Miz & Morrison 1 14.29%
New Day 0 0%
The Usos 0 0%
Heavy Machinery 0 0%
Ziggler & Roode 0 0%
Lucha House Party 2 28.57%
gently caress it, the nWo why not? 4 57.14%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Spiderdrake posted:

then it points vaguely near daniel bryan and it can't display a number that large.

That Soviet soldier with giant balls who rode the lead-lined truck into Chernobyl to get an accurate reading with an industrial scale comes back and says,"No good, it still blew out the readings."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Their insistence on pulling the rug out on the fans wouldn't be so bad if we knew they would actually follow through, but they put off that moment way too often for people to have faith.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I went back and watched the Lacey tag match.

She hits no move, gets immediately double teamed and hit like 4 times. Then the action moves outside the ring and Lacey sells in the ring the whole time. Then a commercial. Back and Lacey plays face in peril for maybe 2 minutes and then hot tag. Naomi does a plancha outside and Lacey disappears out of the ring never to be seen again.

They didn't even risk her doing one move.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Codependent Poster posted:

Their insistence on pulling the rug out on the fans wouldn't be so bad if we knew they would actually follow through, but they put off that moment way too often for people to have faith.

hell.in.a.cell.closing.shot.with.closed.captioning.on.[CROWD.BOOING].jpg

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jerusalem posted:

Oh hey, for a brief second I remembered that Gran Metalik is an absolutely incredible wrestler whose entire run in WWE has been a gigantic criminal waste.

:sigh:

I remember last year when people assumed Máscara Dorada would soon be free. Why isn't he free yet dammit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Maybe he stubbed his toe on the coffee table and Vince said,"I'm adding 14 years to your contract!" and a Federal Judge rolled over in bed and slept serenely, untroubled by any of these goings-on?