Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

david, look at me, LOOK AT ME. there is nothing but loving berries in this bowl. there is no crunch with these berries. kids are going to overdose on loving berries and then who do you think is getting the blame david

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

david i didn't go out and sink spanish warships to obtain the last seeds of the crunchberry plant to just GIVE THIS poo poo AWAY

Molestationary Store

There's a cereal that's just the crunch part of cap'n crunch, I dunno why an all berries version is such a scandal.

Yinlock

Molestationary Store posted:

There's a cereal that's just the crunch part of cap'n crunch, I dunno why an all berries version is such a scandal.

it's the Oops! part, implying that this was some kind of Cereal Mistake

Escape From Noise

Yinlock posted:

it's the Oops! part, implying that this was some kind of Cereal Mistake

Serial mistakes could be an early sign of dementia. Maybe we should start looking at a comfortable living situation for the captain.

Yinlock

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Serial mistakes could be an early sign of dementia. Maybe we should start looking at a comfortable living situation for the captain.

shh do you want him to hear you, he's killed people for less

Yinlock

The Mutiny Of The S.S Crunch

Yinlock

everything about captain crunch is just insanely funny to me

Escape From Noise

Yinlock posted:

The Mutiny Of The S.S Crunch

Keel hauled by Captain Crunch for refusing to execute unarmed prisoner soggies

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

oh god i'm so sorry, just please don't crunchatize me cap'n

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Cereal doesn't make mistakes but it does make Mr. Dick poo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Yinlock

that familliar bloodthirsty smile split the captain's face as he executed the ship's captain, the poor dog would never howl about baked goods ever again

"looks like it's cookies for breakfast, boys" he yelled to resounding cheers

Yinlock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXbGq7D71tA

this bit is probably why capn crunch is always so funny to me

Mummy Napkin
i traded this cow for a sack of magical berries then some captian high on pcp started yelling at me about it

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
i am a professional cereal pounder, get out of my way
those berries are mine

<3 <3 Vanisher

itry

You don't want to get scurvey, do you OP?

Manifisto

Yinlock posted:

david, look at me, LOOK AT ME. there is nothing but loving berries in this bowl. there is no crunch with these berries. kids are going to overdose on loving berries and then who do you think is getting the blame david

this is by order of admr'l crunch himself. cap'n, you are outranked. stand down.

ty nesamdoom!

Yinlock

Manifisto posted:

this is by order of admr'l crunch himself. cap'n, you are outranked. stand down.

presidn't crunch's lackeys have crossed me for the last time

Manifisto

frank herbert's "god empr'r of crunch"

ty nesamdoom!

Macnult

you want BERRIES!?
[points to the roof of their mouth, all cut up and mangled]
you EARN berries!! get back to crunching

itry

Jack Ryan series, but with Cap'n Crunch.

Yinlock

Macnult posted:

you want BERRIES!?
[points to the roof of their mouth, all cut up and mangled]
you EARN berries!! get back to crunching

you dare try to steal from the crunch empire, 20 years hard labor in the crunchberry fields

free hubcaps

opps!

ty Saoshyant!

google THIS

Dunno why the Cap'n is looking so smug as he comes out of the big boss's office right before I go in. I mean he's heard me practicing my "Whoopsie Daisy, Mostly Berries" pitch and i think we both know he doesn't have any ideas that could top it.

idiotsavant
im gonna gently caress that lil captain punk up. the only crunch is going to be the sound of my fist folding his smiley rear end face in half, its nothing but berries from here out

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

the bilge pump has overloaded with frothy orange brine cappn

she cannot take much more

Escape From Noise

idiotsavant posted:

im gonna gently caress that lil captain punk up. the only crunch is going to be the sound of my fist folding his smiley rear end face in half, its nothing but berries from here out

I'm gonna gently caress that captain. It gets lonely at sea after all.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Yinlock

google THIS posted:

Dunno why the Cap'n is looking so smug as he comes out of the big boss's office right before I go in. I mean he's heard me practicing my "Whoopsie Daisy, Mostly Berries" pitch and i think we both know he doesn't have any ideas that could top it.

Yinlock

Oh! A Normal Amount Of Berries!

Escape From Noise

Yinlock posted:

Oh! A Normal Amount Of Berries!

Since we're constantly surprised by what should be the norm I've brought in an outside consultant in order to improve the QC/QA on this cereal...ship.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

FutonForensic

get yer "poo poo. All Kix" here. absolutely 0% of anything that isn't Kix in these heah boxes. "poo poo. All Kix," now nothing but puffed cornmeal, to keep our boys on the front ready to fight the Krauts

Yinlock

FutonForensic posted:

get yer "poo poo. All Kix" here. absolutely 0% of anything that isn't Kix in these heah boxes. "poo poo. All Kix," now nothing but puffed cornmeal, to keep our boys on the front ready to fight the Krauts

Escape From Noise

https://pbfcomics.com/comics/commander-crisp/

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
LAWYER: Let me just make sure that I have this down right in my notes. So you show up when these children need your cereal.

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: Yes. That is correct.

LAWYER: In a Spanish galleon?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: Yes

LAWYER: *Nods thoughtfully*: Now this ship of yours, does it have weaponry on board? Cannons, muskets, things of such nature?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: There might be some somewhere on board, but most of my cargo these days is cereal and other grains.

LAWYER: I see. Now these children that you uh, what was that word you used?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH *wincing slightly*: Crunchatize.

LAWYER: Thank you. These children that you "crunchatize" , reports indicate they're between the ages of 4 and 15. That's quite a range. What do you do when you're together on board the ship?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: I feed them breakfast. Sometimes we might play a game or two. Tag, shuffleboard, stuff like that *smiles weakly*

LAWYER: Would you say that you feed these children a "balanced" breakfast?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: I don't-

LAWYER: *reading cereal box* it says here that your cereal is "part of a balanced breakfast". Mr. Crunch. Do you feed the "crunchatized" children on board your ship the "balanced breakfast" shown on this box or not? A muffin, an orange, a glass of milk?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH *hangs head*: No. We might have a lime for scurvy now and again, but that's it.

LAWYER: I see. What about the parents? Do you tell the parents of the children you "crunchatize"? Do you explain the process to them? Do you get any legally binding record that they consent to this process?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: *numb, tears falling softly*: No.

LAWYER: Mr. Crunch, are you familiar with a little term called "child endangerment?"

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

wearing a lampshade

FutonForensic posted:

wearing a lampshade

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I'm gonna gently caress that captain. It gets lonely at sea after all.

:captainpop:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

magic cactus posted:

LAWYER: Let me just make sure that I have this down right in my notes. So you show up when these children need your cereal.

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: Yes. That is correct.

LAWYER: In a Spanish galleon?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: Yes

LAWYER: *Nods thoughtfully*: Now this ship of yours, does it have weaponry on board? Cannons, muskets, things of such nature?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: There might be some somewhere on board, but most of my cargo these days is cereal and other grains.

LAWYER: I see. Now these children that you uh, what was that word you used?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH *wincing slightly*: Crunchatize.

LAWYER: Thank you. These children that you "crunchatize" , reports indicate they're between the ages of 4 and 15. That's quite a range. What do you do when you're together on board the ship?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: I feed them breakfast. Sometimes we might play a game or two. Tag, shuffleboard, stuff like that *smiles weakly*

LAWYER: Would you say that you feed these children a "balanced" breakfast?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: I don't-

LAWYER: *reading cereal box* it says here that your cereal is "part of a balanced breakfast". Mr. Crunch. Do you feed the "crunchatized" children on board your ship the "balanced breakfast" shown on this box or not? A muffin, an orange, a glass of milk?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH *hangs head*: No. We might have a lime for scurvy now and again, but that's it.

LAWYER: I see. What about the parents? Do you tell the parents of the children you "crunchatize"? Do you explain the process to them? Do you get any legally binding record that they consent to this process?

CAPTAIN CRUNCH: *numb, tears falling softly*: No.

LAWYER: Mr. Crunch, are you familiar with a little term called "child endangerment?"

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
OOPS!

All oops...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jesus Christ! Nothing but raisins!

Look, this is my fault, no fruit only loops.

Good GOD how did this happen!? Instead of honey nut cheerios, we are left with a nasty cardboard box full of honey!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

looking for some boxes of quaker mass and general mills acceleration to combine with my kellogg's vector cereal

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him