Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Hey there goons, Mario gimmick guy here. I just got back from eating this "Dunkin Donuts Snackin' [sic] Bacon" which is something Dunkin Donuts literally sells.

I don't really feel the need to say more, rather question our norms for edible food in this day and age. Bacon used to be a staple of the goon diet, do you still consider this so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Does Wario eat bacon? Discuss.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Where did we go too far? Bacon and eggs? Chocolate-covered bacon? Bacon-infused scented candles?

I feel that bacon may be on it's way to being phased out in american culture, could breaskfast sausage be the new meme meat?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Epic WIN

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Bacon isnt all that

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Pigs are smarter than dogs, also the majority of animal farming is insanely cruel

Bacon doe

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I am obliged to mention that said pouch bacon from Dunkin' Donuts is also on sale in a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich form. This is indeed a better use of the bacon and is very good, but do not take this as an endorsement for Dunkin' Donuts LLC or Dunkin' brand products.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Have you thought about putting bacon salt on the bacon nuggets, op?

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Good if you need to die faster.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bacon is good.

Fast food bacon is sometimes like eating broken glass though.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Fast food bacon is like a lottery. Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't, but at least you're alive, eating breakfast

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I get thick cut bacon from an Amish meat locker. Once or twice a year as a treat. It’s good.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
At least slice the drat donut and put the bacon in it, this some savage rear end poo poo.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

At least slice the drat donut and put the bacon in it, this some savage rear end poo poo.

Bacon donuts are so 2016. Here in 2020 we take our bacon straight, nothing to dilute it.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Schweinhund posted:

Good if you need to die faster.

Going to get some bacon rn.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Universe Master posted:

Bacon donuts are so 2016. Here in 2020 we take our bacon straight, nothing to dilute it.

Bacon by itself isn’t healthy. You can eat the goddamn donut or you can go to BED! :catstare:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

They did this at the dining hall one time when I was in college. It was not good.

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
Where does the texture fall on a scale from “plastic on the outside of a fruit roll up” to “river pebbles with silt”

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
a BLT is an extremely underrated sandwich imho

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Chinatown posted:

Seconded. They're great.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Anyone notice breakfast places seem to have gotten stingier and stingier with bacon? Nowadays I’ll usually just sub it out for some sausage links if it’s an option because the pieces you get are pathetic.

I guess it doesn’t surprise me with how premium the prices on it have gotten. Like if you try to buy a packet of decent stuff in the grocery store now it’s gotten pricier than for ex New York strip. Hell I got some nice tbones on a Friday special this weekend for cheaper a pound than a quality pack of bacon.

I enjoy bacon but when you hit the price point it’s comparable to decent seafood or beef I dunno why you’d ever bother. Feel like it should be half of what it is but I guess that’s just supply and demand.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Chinatown posted:

gently caress. an ex-gf of mine's mom would make homemade bread, grew perfect tomatoes and get thick cut bacon directly from a farmer.

the ex is a pretty girl but those BLTs....

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

I get thick cut bacon from an Amish meat locker. Once or twice a year as a treat. It’s good.

Amish meat locker sounds like a sex move.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Many a goon will know that I love jerky and produce homemade stuff. Quality product that would make Louisgod fard and shid himself to death from being unworthy. This, found in Walgreens, is not quality product.

Imagine yourselves a dry, rubbery bacon. Tough to chew, tough to swallow. Tacky fat that was never meant to have the moisture removed from it.The smell and taste of artificial maple permeating a slimy bag filled with your 60 year old father's disappointment. Who created this? What executives greenlit this? Does bacon have any reputation left? This bag was pricey and I threw it out after trying to eat one piece.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
liking bacon does not constitute a personality and the people who think it does are empty, horrifying creatures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Putty posted:

Where did we go too far? Bacon and eggs? Chocolate-covered bacon? Bacon-infused scented candles?

I feel that bacon may be on it's way to being phased out in american culture, could breaskfast sausage be the new meme meat?

I got a breakfast sausage for ya right here OP.