Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Elimination Chamber match: Natalya vs. Liv Morgan vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Asuka vs. Ruby Riott vs. Sarah Logan

Elimination Chamber match for the SmackDown tag titles: The Miz and John Morrison (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Usos vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Lucha House Party vs. Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode

3-on-1 Handicap match for the IC title: Braun Strowman (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Cesaro and Sami Zayn

Raw Tag Team Championships match: The Street Profits (c) vs. Seth Rollins and Murphy

United States Championship match: Andrade (c) vs. Humberto Carrillo

No DQ match: Aleister Black vs. AJ Styles

Let's go Sami? Clap? Clap? ClapClapClap???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Going out on a limb here but i dont think this will be a good show.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
They're really making us wait for this Curt Hawkings match

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I can't believe I not only chose to turn on a WWE show but to watch more Peter Rosenberg.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
So could be good or could be boring and everyone can make fun of it, that is the way of WWE.

They are promoting Wrestlemania and all the people booked for that show and not this one than they are talking up Elimination Chamber

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
its the elimination chamber

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
This is the third time today I've had to be reminded there's a PPV today and even while watching it, I'm still going to forget it's happening.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Blaise330 posted:

Elimination Chamber match: Natalya vs. Liv Morgan vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Asuka vs. Ruby Riott vs. Sarah Logan

Elimination Chamber match for the SmackDown tag titles: The Miz and John Morrison (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Usos vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Lucha House Party vs. Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode

3-on-1 Handicap match for the IC title: Braun Strowman (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Cesaro and Sami Zayn

Raw Tag Team Championships match: The Street Profits (c) vs. Seth Rollins and Murphy

United States Championship match: Andrade (c) vs. Humberto Carrillo

No DQ match: Aleister Black vs. AJ Styles

You messed up, your post is missing the main event.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

RealFoxy posted:

This is the third time today I've had to be reminded there's a PPV today and even while watching it, I'm still going to forget it's happening.

There's a PPV today

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ok, let's get this over with.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I've forced myself to believe this preshow match is happening because they were arguing over if LARPing or collection action figures is lamer

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I might just play through MCC: Halo CE tonight instead of watching the PPV although that game has aged horribly.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Wow, Ryder working heel. Couldn't they just put the AoP in this match if they needed a random heel team?

Incessant Excess posted:

You messed up, your post is missing the main event.

A women's main event with no horsewomen? Now I've seen everything.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

DarkstarIV posted:

I might just play through MCC: Halo CE tonight instead of watching the PPV although that game has aged horribly.
Do you have XBL? I might join you

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DarkstarIV posted:

That overpowered pistol tho

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

RealFoxy posted:

Do you have XBL? I might join you

Yeah. I have the PC version but I think it supports crossplay? I dunno exactly. XBL ID is the same as my name here.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I feel like tha match was more commercial than match

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I guess LARPing is cooler

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah. I have the PC version but I think it supports crossplay? I dunno exactly. XBL ID is the same as my name here.
I've got a code from a Special Edition XBONE that came with a code for the game, I'll check if it's still redeemable

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Astro7x posted:

I feel like tha match was more commercial than match

I saw heat on Erik, commercial, heat on Erik, commercial, Vikings win.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

RealFoxy posted:

I've got a code from a Special Edition XBONE that came with a code for the game, I'll check if it's still redeemable

Unfortunately cross play isn't a thing for the XB1 and PC versions as I just checked. Which is weird but that's Microsoft for you.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the wwe sucks

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
How does that green shirt guy in the front row pay to be at every WWE PPV and even went to the first Dynamite, but then looks at the AEW Revolution card and go “nah, I’ll skip that”

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Astro7x posted:

How does that green shirt guy in the front row pay to be at every WWE PPV and even went to the first Dynamite, but then looks at the AEW Revolution card and go “nah, I’ll skip that”

huge money mark, someone probably bought the front row seats before he did.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The title of this pay per view is offensive.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Cavauro posted:

The title of this pay per view is offensive.

Its also known as No Escape in Germany

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am petitioning to rename the thread The WWE Septic Tank, in line with our own renamed offensive chamber subforum.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

I guess im gonna try to watch this?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
strangely, in Rwanda the PPV is known as Tutsi Genocide

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

KungFu Grip posted:

huge money mark, someone probably bought the front row seats before he did.

He always seems to post a picture to his Twitter of his seat. Does he just not go if he doesn’t get front rowe center or something?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I haven't watched WWE in over a year. Let's do this.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

"Exciting? I mean, it always begins that way."

Even WWE is over its boring Wrestlemanias

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

Writer Cath posted:

I haven't watched WWE in over a year. Let's do this.

Even if it's bad we can laugh at it together! :hfive:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Astro7x posted:

I assume that he has a WWE rep that gets him tix. I don't know that AEW has that kind of service for types like him.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Daniel Bryan is my pick to win the ARMBAR this year

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I assume that he has a WWE rep that gets him tix. I don't know that AEW has that kind of service for types like him.

He was front row at the first Dynamite and at Full Gear

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i wish Daniel Bryan was in AEW

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo eliminatio nchamber today poo poo

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001