Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

So, Larson to a third Coyne car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Bobby Wicks is in this race fwiw

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Cygni posted:

yall have way way more faith in the american government and people than i do. they are absolutely gonna reopen and let lots of extra people die, and nobody will really care.

timely, Marshall reporting that all the Indiana based teams are back to work as of Monday

https://racer.com/2020/05/06/indycar-teams-return-to-work/

But real estate in Indiana is already cheap? :confused:

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Ferrari absolutely should.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

tbh, I see ICS as the perfect platform for Ferrari's, "aerodynamics are for people who can't make engines" ethos. Just have Ferrari supply engines and keep it all Dallara chassis.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Yeah, I'm well aware my idea was Best Timeline optimism.

Also, fwiw, Peugeot did run and win Indianapolis with a factory team. :v:

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

harperdc posted:

same as my opinion of college football, pre-war doesn't count :v:

:C

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I'm curious about the team and ownership situation of the 1919 winning car. Glorious Wiki said the team was IMS itself running that Peugeot.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

:xd:

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I'd love to see Toyota come back if only for races at Fuji.

I guess Suzuka could happen now since nobody in F1 cares about Bernie anymore.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

IOwnCalculus posted:

In the off chance anyone here hasn't seen it already, IMS is limiting attendance to 50% for the 500. Relevant bits from the email they sent:

I turned mine in. First time I won't be at the 500 since 2006, but I like breathing without mechanical assistance more than I like Back Home Again.

Yeah, gently caress it. I got mine via my mom past the renewal window anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

IOwnCalculus posted:

He also has more victories than all of Canada.

Brave to say Quebec isn't part of Canada. :v: