Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I've seen pics of Doc gorilla pressing Big Bubba Rogers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
https://youtu.be/OBLkIWeqFKI

I don't think I will ever forget this call.

THE MILLION DOLLAR PRINCESS HAS BECOME A DAIRY QUEEN!

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

That one Royal Rumble where Taker and Kane were the only two in the ring, and the next entry was a terrified Scotty 2 Hotty.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Queering Wheel posted:

That one Royal Rumble where Taker and Kane were the only two in the ring, and the next entry was a terrified Scotty 2 Hotty.

Comedic rumble moments are the best

Santino sliding in and getting immediately clotheslined out by Kane, and yelling NO NO I WASN'T READY

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Malcolm Excellent posted:

https://youtu.be/OBLkIWeqFKI

I don't think I will ever forget this call.

THE MILLION DOLLAR PRINCESS HAS BECOME A DAIRY QUEEN!

Don't be mean to Shawn Stasiak JR he do him best.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

My favorite weird-rear end match ever: https://youtu.be/0jykNr-0iig

It’s just so perfect. You start with Triple H going from fear when he sees the Acolytes to amusement when he realizes he’s gonna be facing Taka. Taka is the best in the world at showing fighting spirit when he’s completely outmatched. The opening sequence here when he comes out on fire vs. Triple H is insanely good, and Triple H was committed to selling. You don’t believe Taka’s going to pull off the upset but it’s wild to watch anyhow.

When it’s Taka’s time to sell he rag dolls all over the place, awesome visuals. Also a great sequence. And then when the Acolytes get involved there’s a fun bunch of cheating and that’s where I got suckered in originally because what if Vince wanted a title switch but didn’t want to weaken Triple H? Couldn’t he do it like this?

One more Taka surge just for good measure before the match ends the way it had to end, but it’s a perfect few minutes.

Moe_Rahn
Jun 1, 2006

I got a question
why they hatin' on me?
I ain't did nothin' to 'em
but count this money
and put my team on
got my whole clique stunnin'
boy wassup
yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh
Late '90 heel Chris Jericho has already been mentioned, but you know what was great?

THAT'S NOT CICLOPE

this might be my favorite pop for anything, ever

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Moe_Rahn posted:

THAT'S NOT CICLOPE

:aaa:

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

The fact that WCW went “yeah, whatever” instead of “holy poo poo he got Dean Malenko a Jesus pop” really explains why they were doomed to failure even back then

Moe_Rahn
Jun 1, 2006

I got a question
why they hatin' on me?
I ain't did nothin' to 'em
but count this money
and put my team on
got my whole clique stunnin'
boy wassup
yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh

The Cameo posted:

The fact that WCW went “yeah, whatever” instead of “holy poo poo he got Dean Malenko a Jesus pop” really explains why they were doomed to failure even back then
Jericho had another pretty good heel run after that (I still enjoy him going to the Library of Congress to look up the WCW Rulebook trying to prove that Malenko couldn't have won the championship because technically he wasn't an announced participant in the Cruiserweight Battle Royale), but yeah, he wasn't a big huge guy, and he wasn't one of Hogan's friends, so it couldn't last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Moe_Rahn posted:

Jericho had another pretty good heel run after that (I still enjoy him going to the Library of Congress to look up the WCW Rulebook trying to prove that Malenko couldn't have won the championship because technically he wasn't an announced participant in the Cruiserweight Battle Royale), but yeah, he wasn't a big huge guy, and he wasn't one of Hogan's friends, so it couldn't last.

Include in this people who got huge pops but never got the pushes they deserved: Raven, Mortis, Eddie.

96 - 99 WCW might have had one of the best undercards of all time.