Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
That sounds terrible, but then again he did give us “Hamlet 2” so he might be ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propitious Jerk
Sep 13, 2010
Grandma's Boy.

Tommy Boy.

e: Tommy Boy isn't 2000's and I suppose it's not a sex romp comedy, oops.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Yeah but it is reallllly funny

“Your dad could sell a ketchup popsicle to woman wearing white gloves”:discourse:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Baseketball has some sex jokes and is just all around great (maybe earlier than mid 2000s?)

Orange County isn't really a sex romp teen comedy but I thought it was really funny and more people should watch it and talk about it

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

Baseketball has some sex jokes and is just all around great (maybe earlier than mid 2000s?)

Orange County isn't really a sex romp teen comedy but I thought it was really funny and more people should watch it and talk about it

I remember seeing that and being baffled at Jack Black's sustained career.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

ok so here's what I've legally obtained so far with what I thought:

• Last.Man.on.Campus.1998.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-pawel2006 - way better than I expected. Figured it would suck since Zack Morris is in it but he was surprisingly good.
  • go.1999.1080p.bluray.x264-leverage - loving awesome movie, thanks
  • Dorm.Daze.2003.Unrated.BluRay.1080p.DTS.x264-PRoDJi - didn't get a chance to watch it yet
  • Dorm.Daze.2.2006.BluRay.1080p.DTS.x264-PRoDJi -very funny in a childish way. Liked it a lot.
  • 40.Days.And.40.Nights.2002.1080p.BluRay.x264-CiNEFiLE -not terribly funny but still a decent watch
  • Dirty.Work.1998.BluRay.Remux.1080p.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-OlSTiLe -absolutely hysterical from start to finish
  • Out.Cold.2001.1080p.WEB.X264-DEFLATE - exactly the type of movie I wanted. Liked it a lot
  • The.New.Guy.2002.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0.H.264-NTb -great movie despite it being physically difficult to look at DJ Qualls' hosed up face for 2 hours (sorry DJ Qualls)
  • Old.School.2003.1080p.BluRay.UNRATED.Plus.Comm.DTS-HD.MA.5.1.x264-MaG-Obfuscated -Not bad not great. Seems overrated like most Will Ferrell movies despite me loving him on SNL
  • Saving.Silverman.2001.EXTENDED.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-NYH-Obfuscated -not exactly hilarious but like 40 Days and 40 Nights it was still a good watch
  • Van.Wilder.2002.Unrated.1080p.UHD.BluRay.DD.7.1.HDR.x265-SA89 -pretty good and nice bonus of Tara Reid before her plastic surgery fetish
  • Harold.and.Kumar.Escape.from.Guantanamo.Bay.UNRATED.1080p.Bluray.x264-1920 -meh
  • Harold.&.Kumar.Go.to.White.Castle.2004.Extreme.Unrated.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264-CtrlHD -loving fantastic. laughed the entire movie, especially at NPH and Anthony Anderson's scenes
  • Reno.911.Miami.2007.1080p.x265.HEVC.[UNRATED].AC3-5.1 -didn't get a chance to watch yet
  • Tomcats.2001.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XViD-MULTiPLY -way better than I expected
  • Eight.Days.a.Week.1997.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.x264-MHQ -didn't get a chance to watch yet (side note: this movie was really hard to find and is the only one in this entire list that never got an HD release either on physical media or broadcast!)
  • Stick.It.2006.720p.HDTV.x264-C4TV -didn't get a chance to watch yet
  • 100.Girls.2000.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT-Obfuscated -awesome. I have no idea how I've never heard of this movie
  • Scream.​1996.​1080p.​BluRay.​x264-BestHD -absolutely awesome
  • Scream.​2.​1997.​1080p.​BluRay.​DTS-HD.​x264-BARC0DE -very good
  • Scream.​3.​2000.​1080p.​BluRay.​x264-BestHD -very good
  • Scream.​4.​2011.​1080p.​BluRay.​DTS-HD.​x264-BARC0DE -way better than I expected, though not as good as the 1st two

dude how could you watch dorm daze 2 before the original? you spoiled so many classic scenes for yourself.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Don't limit yourself to the 2000s, the 80s had some great ones!

Fraternity Vacation (Tim Robbins in a sex comedy!)
Private Resort (Johnny Depp in a sex comedy!)
Bachelor Party (Tom Hanks in a sex comedy!)

Lovelines (probably gonna be hard to find tho.)
One, two, three, four, one, two, three, four, one, two, three, four, go again!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP9iW6uCBR4
e: The whole thing's on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m3GFZLHsxI
Looks like a PAL rip though as audio is sped up, sucks for the songs. They aren't good songs unless you have the nostalgia factor though so who cares.

Hardbodies
Just One of the Guys
Private School
Up the Creek
The Allnighter
Secret Admirer
Risky Business
Malibu Bikini Shop
Zapped
Ski School 1&2
Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Made in the 80's but set in the 50's:
Porky's series
Mischief

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Mar 13, 2020

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Was there an unrated version of without a paddle?

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Wifi Toilet posted:

Hardbodies
Just One of the Guys
Private School
Up the Creek
The Allnighter
Secret Admirer
Risky Business
Malibu Bikini Shop
Zapped
Ski School 1&2

Porky's series
Mischief

Don't forget Screwballs 2: Loose Screws, it's terrible

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

bomb posted:

Risky Business

Awesome soundtrack, smart film about the nature of greed and human interactions. Not so sure about the comedy part. One of my favorite movies ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D90YGaEU0G4

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
PCU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Chrpno posted:

Don't forget Screwballs 2: Loose Screws, it's terrible

Never saw it, but I went to its IMDB page and clicked through the photos and now I feel like I have. Almost 1000 pictures, I think someone screenshot-ed through the entire movie.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Not a movie but Blue Mountain State, especially after season 2 when Thad becomes the star of the show.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

reignofevil posted:

I liked Dorm Daze 2 but I'm the only one.

Didn't a goon work on that one?

e: Yeah, it was Worm Miller. Not as good as when he did Monstergeddon but still pretty good as far as National Lampoon sex comedies go.

super sweet best pal fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Mar 13, 2020

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

I still crack up over “the Caine/Hackman Theory”

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
I mean, people cite the womenists, and the anti pc message as reasons it doesn't hold up, forgetting that the ending is how all the liberal special interest groups team up against the college republicans and have a giant party with the p funk despite their differences.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Propitious Jerk posted:

Grandma's Boy.

Tommy Boy.

e: Tommy Boy isn't 2000's and I suppose it's not a sex romp comedy, oops.

Just finished Grandma's Boy. Loved it! Especially the guy in the leather trenchcoat.

Tommy Boy is a great recommendation. I love road trip movies. I was already familiar with it, though.

Sid Vicious posted:

Just got Baseketball but haven't watched it yet. Thanks!

Watched Orange County this morning. Loved it. Jack Black was loving gold the whole thing. The only negative I have to say about it is the movie's weird obsession with that "Butterfly" song. Were they paid to play it 15 times in the movie and have one of the characters singing it? Besides the song sucking rear end, it also makes the movie seem really dated. But I guess I kind of like these movies for the early 2000s popped-collar spikey-hair content so I can't complain about it that much. But anyway, seriously great movie. Thanks again.

The Walrus posted:

dude how could you watch dorm daze 2 before the original? you spoiled so many classic scenes for yourself.

I did that because a goon recommended the 2nd one.

Interesting fact: I saw Anchorman 2 before the 1st one. I absolutely loved it. My friend said "you're nuts, there's so many jokes that don't make sense if you didn't watch the first one". Anyway I watched the 1st one and didn't like it that much. But I loved the 2nd one. Apparently this is the opposite opinion of all Anchorman fans haha

SeXReX posted:

Was there an unrated version of without a paddle?

I had already seen this years ago but you just reminded me about it. Thanks!

a sexual elk posted:

Not a movie but Blue Mountain State, especially after season 2 when Thad becomes the star of the show.

I legitimately hate football. Would I not enjoy the show as a result? I know nothing about the sport (I am not American).

Wifi Toilet posted:

Fraternity Vacation (Tim Robbins in a sex comedy!)
Private Resort (Johnny Depp in a sex comedy!)
Bachelor Party (Tom Hanks in a sex comedy!)

Lovelines (probably gonna be hard to find tho.)
One, two, three, four, one, two, three, four, one, two, three, four, go again!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP9iW6uCBR4
e: The whole thing's on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m3GFZLHsxI
Looks like a PAL rip though as audio is sped up, sucks for the songs. They aren't good songs unless you have the nostalgia factor though so who cares.

Hardbodies
Just One of the Guys
Private School
Up the Creek
The Allnighter
Secret Admirer
Risky Business
Malibu Bikini Shop
Zapped
Ski School 1&2

Porky's series
Mischief

These are really good recommendations, too! I have already seen Just one of the Guys, Fast Times, Zapped, and Ski School, but I will check out the rest. I also recommend "Hiding Out" if you've never seen it. I have a weird affection for Keith Coogan movies.

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

I genuinely like how much you're enjoying all these; I think the harshest thing you've said is "Meh". Like I get the impression you're coming at this with an open-minded 'try to appreciate things for what they are' kind of way which is refreshing as so many folks online (and off) seem to want to prove how much of a discerning critic they are with discriminating taste. You didn't even complain that the Scream movies weren't at all "sex romp comedies". Way to stay positive, seriously. :)

haha thank you! :)

I think going into a movie knowing what to expect has a lot to do with it. I remember a friend and I went to go see "Cloverfield" (the first one shot in the "found footage" style) and I absolutely loved it and he hated it. The reason being that I knew exactly what it was going into it. He had no idea it was a "found footage" film and hated it as a result. When he watched it again on DVD, he loved it.

Also sometimes I just like to turn my brain off when watching a movie. Something like "Parasite" is incredible and is one of the best movies I've ever seen, but it takes a lot to watch it. "Requiem for a Dream" is the same. Sometimes I don't want to get emotionally drained watching a movie and I just like dumb humor.

That being said I loved "Bad Santa" and thought "Bad Santa 2" was absolutely terrible. It laid on the gross humor way too thick and in a mean-spirited, non-funny way. So I guess I like dumb humor but with intelligent writing.

Thanks again for all the recommendations. Also, it doesn't HAVE to have gratuitous nudity. For example, Tommy Boy, despite being a 90s movie, and having no nudity, is still a great recommendation for these types of movies.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

super sweet best pal posted:

Didn't a goon work on that one?

e: Yeah, it was Worm Miller. Not as good as when he did Monstergeddon but still pretty good as far as National Lampoon sex comedies go.

Worm miller is a goon???

......Okay checks out. Worm! Tell your fuckin' brother to put those old skits and videos back up on his youtube! The sonic movie is out already just let me have my stupid video about coke dealing!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

OP let me tell you about a great man by the name of Andy Sedaris...

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The Bring It On movies are pretty fun to look at if you’re in high school, although I’m pretty sure all of the actresses in them are 18+ so maybe check those out.

Accepted loving sucks rear end but it’s got a ton of eye candy in it too.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I remember laughing at Night of the Living Dorks back in 2004ish

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I legitimately hate football. Would I not enjoy the show as a result? I know nothing about the sport

Yeah I don’t remember them actually playing football haha. It’s definitely a frat house show first, more so in the later seasons. It’s a strictly boobs and booze show, you’ll love it.

Also by season 2 Thad became one of my favorite characters of all time, still quote him to this day.

I LOVE COCAINE!!!

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Mar 13, 2020

itry
Aug 23, 2019

First Bring It On is a classic. The rest don't exist.

Watch it, and then watch Fired Up!.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I. M. Gei posted:

The Bring It On movies are pretty fun to look at if you’re in high school, although I’m pretty sure all of the actresses in them are 18+ so maybe check those out.

Accepted loving sucks rear end but it’s got a ton of eye candy in it too.

Ask me about my weiner

frh
Dec 6, 2014

a sexual elk posted:

Yeah I don’t remember them actually playing football haha. It’s definitely a frat house show first, more so in the later seasons. It’s a strictly boobs and booze show, you’ll love it.

Also by season 2 Thad became one of my favorite characters of all time, still quote him to this day.

I LOVE COCAINE!!!

I'm downloading all 3 seasons now. Thank you.

I had no idea Spike TV shows had nudity. I thought basic cable stations couldn't do that!

itry posted:

First Bring It On is a classic. The rest don't exist.

Watch it, and then watch Fired Up!.

Lindsay Sloane :swoon:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

Lol the gently caress?

Hey OP, you should check out this other awesome sex romp comedy called Rosemary's Baby.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
I guess Beerfest is sort of a road trip movie. It's by the Super Troopers guys, so if you liked that one you might enjoy it. Minimal boobs though, if that's a dealbreaker.

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
Sorority Boys

Also I love me some The New Guy. Who’s the biotch nowwww?

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

I think going into a movie knowing what to expect has a lot to do with it. I remember a friend and I went to go see "Cloverfield" (the first one shot in the "found footage" style) and I absolutely loved it and he hated it. The reason being that I knew exactly what it was going into it. He had no idea it was a "found footage" film and hated it as a result. When he watched it again on DVD, he loved it.

There's definitely something to this. There are a number of movies I probably would never have seen if I hadn't had them spoiled for me because I would never have known that something so interesting happened in them. And my bitterest movie watching experiences are almost always times when I was expecting one thing and was given something else.

SidneyIsTheKiller fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Mar 13, 2020

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

And my bitterest movie watching experiences are almost always times when I was expecting one thing and was given something else.

I sat through Failure To Launch on the promise of mild nudity and the only such scene was where you see Terry Bradshaw's rear end

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Seconding beerfest if you haven't seen it. Not necessarily a 'sex romp' (it's got a bit of it tho) but a movie pretty much everybody should see once.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

I'm not really that concerned with nudity, I was just using it as an example of the "type" of movie. Tommy Boy was a good recommendation, because it's similar to Road Trip.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Hey, considering it's Friday the 13th, it may be prudent to point out that most of the Friday the 13th movies pretty much are sex romp comedies. Most appropriate would be Parts 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8... aw hell any one of 'em would do, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Hey, considering it's Friday the 13th, it may be prudent to point out that most of the Friday the 13th movies pretty much are sex romp comedies. Most appropriate would be Parts 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8... aw hell any one of 'em would do, really.

Part 5 had a lotta boobs.