Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Company of fart sucking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what sorts of things do you like "raw." some popular options would be fishes and doing it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cookie dough is the most popular thing in the world.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Rank your top 3 apples.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hate red delicious apples. That means you can have them though, and that's good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like granny smith and jonagolds because they taste unhealthy. and i guess honeycrisp. you can rank anything else that you have a list of if you want to, and post it on here. If you see this.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rank your top 10 video games that came out in 1998

1. Metal Gear Solid
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Thief: The Dark Project
4. Grim Fandango
5. Link's Awakening DX
6. Xenogears
7. Tetris DX
8. Fallout 2
9. Half Life
10. Suikoden II
11. Baldur's Gate
12. resident evil 2
13. pokemon yellow
14. vigilante 8
15. tenchu
16. unreal

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry that i didn't list wcw revenge. i liked that game more than the ones after it even though it was worse. i got it mixed up as the 1997 game even though the 1997 game was world tour.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sorry.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sorry bud

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pdj4iJD08s

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

promotion de la muerte

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I killed The Undertaker with a gun. it's detailed in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHNzOHi8sJs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thanks for exists and save my life. years ago since i see u smiling, my hell life changed. You become my motivation and inspiration. thanks for ur efforts, hard working and dedication to us. There a lot of people loves u that always will support and defend u. i dont think u will read this, but u are saving lifes with ur art, talent, inside and outside beauty, voice etc. that's why u become our proud, happiness. My lovely angel riddick moss i hope u eat well, sleep well, are with ur family/ friends and are happy. that's the only what matter. i love u my angel.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

edge looks like he wasn't in wrestling or doing much of anything for like ten years! de la muerte!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

holy poo poo. Look at this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

In the next game super mario is going to have sex