Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i havent watched wwe in months maybe a year

interested to see how long i last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
why make it look like rey is wearing a thong

wwe is so wcw that they just make all the latino dudes wrestle each other over and over and over in different combos

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I absolutely love that 3 pt title system in Chikara. It was a really cool way to make matches matter, but also like mean you didn't need to care about each and every one. A team can get on a winning streak ay time they want and earn a shot, or could win consistently but always lose that 3rd match and it becomes a thing, or whatever.

i think chikara's system is really neat. i like the aew w-l tracking ranking but i wish it were reset more regularly, like quarterly? make the fresh start dynamites a big deal i dont know. im just worried about them getting to november and having to balance out their booking budget to fit in the guys they wanna push.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

garza getting kisses from audience members is extremely brave to do in the face of a pandemic

make that his gimmick, the coronavirus carrier

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

garza does have a fantastic rear end

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Cavauro posted:

what sorts of things do you like "raw." some popular options would be fishes and doing it.

rude

i like onions and carrots raw, and cookie dough.

oh my god the zooms have broken me already god why do you do that

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Push El Burrito posted:

Eddie Murphy except for some parts I wish those weren't as raw.

eddie murphys stand up specials are a classic case of "aged very poorly" and "the culture used to be insanely more homophobic"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

your friend wicka posted:

poo poo I'm gonna eat some carrots right now

i should have gotten baby carrots and ranch at the store earlier.

gently caress that would have been good.

the stores are still open i can make my dreams come true if i just believe.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

why does seth have one glove

does he pay these dudes i guess

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

WHY IS HE EATING WITH THE LEATHER GLOVE HAND GROSS DUDE

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Cavauro posted:

Rank your top 3 apples.

honeycrisp
granny smith
golden delicious

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

rhea as a white meat babyface ssssssssuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkssssssss

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

whos this

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the blocking of every wwe segment is so loving flat

8th grade talent show stuff

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

super macho dude posted:

He's still very good but gets no heat from the Full Sail crowd even as NXT pushes him as an above average midcarder

I wonder what they dont get. does he not yell at the crowd anymore? is it the stupid hat and name?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

He gets heat. He got nuclear heat just last Wednesday for interrupting Keith Lee.

ok I was about to say wwe may be bad but if they're giving trevor lee time and he isnt getting heat I dont know what's happening, that guy is a natural heel

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this crowd is dead silent

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the best game in 98 was wcw/nwo revenge cmon

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

Oh I get it. Seth lost a glove and is too embarrassed to say anything. Yeah, I been there.

get the ones w little clips man its cool i dont want u to lose yr glovves seth theyre so nice!

oh my god im here to see rowan and his cage, god bless wwe

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh so here's where rowan and his spider end i guess

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

shiksa posted:

oh so here's where rowan and his spider end i guess

yep

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

youd think you wouldnt want the crowd counting down to you doing your finisher

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

80s James Hetfield posted:

Rowan on his way out of the company too?

rowans never going anywhere nor should he

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

women are powerless happy international women's day

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lol oh hey jeff

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

all the jobbers are here!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

So like, is Liv Morgan's gimmick that she had a self awakening and found teh courage to be herself and now she's a lesbian stalker into fetish gear?

look that first year is always weird theres a lot of feeling out to do

oh my god even more jobbers is this everyone?

e liv was in this match so they could do the riot squad fight no one asked for

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

good lord even aj is dead in the water

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

man wwe looks loving stupid

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

yeah aj it is really sad and gross that wwe is driving this old man into the dirt even if he is a white supremacist

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

sure lets just drag the last character with any mystique through the mud lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jiro posted:

Mystique??? Now? Really??

eh fair its just like undertaker is like the last person who people who dont really follow wrestling think of and think "oh wow yeah undertaker he was cool man"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

I think you're thinking of The Rock. I don't think people who don't follow wrestling know who the Undertaker is.

i meant last person that would be caught dead on a wwe show in 2020 is what i meant lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

are they just gonna make every athletic poc who vince got bored of job out to riddick loving moss now

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

maybe if the 24/7 champion is a real belt now they can get one that doesnt look like a target toy lmfao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

THERE E ISSSS

why is mvp doing this lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

edge is dressed like a cool cyberpunk lesbian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

like im sorry if someone is gonna wear stagecrew blacks a cool vest and docs its gonna do it for me 100/100 times