Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Its WWE RAW! It's bad! I'm probably not going to watch it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I'm interested to hear the crowd reaction when Shayna comes out tonight but uh I dont have any hopes for this

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Intruder posted:

I like pyro

RAW should just be three hours of pyro and fireworks

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Tranquilo de la mortadella

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cavauro posted:

what sorts of things do you like "raw." some popular options would be fishes and doing it.

I enjoy a nice raw fruit and vegetable juice.

I do not enjoy RAW.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cavauro posted:

Rank your top 3 apples.

Carlito
Carlito
Carlito

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

My brother has an Staffordshire pitbull and he feeds that pupper halved raw chicken and ground lamb, and carrots and some other mashed up veggies.

And his poops are very efficient and small.

Thanks for listening.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

STAC Goat posted:

A big part of the reason I don't have a dog is I'm reasonably sure I'd feed that fucker better than I feed myself and for more money.

My brother is a maniac and when he goes in on something he goes all in. The dog is a super sweet gentle boy but looks huge and intimidating.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

STAC Goat posted:

Wait, was that Trevor Lee? NXT got him too?

I might have know that.

He's still very good but gets no heat from the Full Sail crowd even as NXT pushes him as an above average midcarder

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Did Rusev quit this terrible company yet?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Snacc Cat

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Liv wrestles like it's her first time out there and they gave her a week to learn how to act like a wrestler

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I bet Vince does the Asian eyes thing white people do with their fingers when he writes out what the Kabukis are going to do each week

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Hirez posted:

She's also the biggest traitor to the Hart family dynasty by constantly being used as jobber, even after they killed Owen, hosed Bret, Screwed Stu heart of out like 9million or something like that, he only gave him his 1st payment for buying Calgary Stampede wrestling or something like that; constantly gets put in poo poo angles, and of course loses; being the jobber used to put Lacey over...

WWE pretty much not giving a gently caress when Samoa Joe killed her husband, and had to drive him to the hospital because Vince thought he was faking or some poo poo..

Why she keeps doing this poo poo after what VInce has done to the family, gently caress...

Wrestlers, especially Canadian ones related to the Harts, are incredibly damaged people.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

AJ needs to cut his goddamn hair

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Moss looks, uh, "well".

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:lol: MVP

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Edge looks like a goth hobo

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The Unimaginable The RKO Out Of Nowhere

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Edge is Gay
He see's Queerly

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:lol: Triple H

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Aliester Black, huh? You're gonna wear olive green drab trunks now bud.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

So I guess Black is done then? Lol

e: beaten

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Blaise330 posted:

"After almost a decade, Jeff Hardy returns to Smackdown!" wasn't he US champ on smackdown last year?

But this is Smackdown on Fox on Fridays!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Power Bottom Murphy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Well that was certainly a RAW! It was bad! I regret watching it!