Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which season should the next animated reconstruction be from?
This poll is closed.
Season 1 (Marco Polo) 13 18.57%
Season 2 (The Crusade) 1 1.43%
Season 3 (Galaxy 4/The Myth Makers/The Daleks' Master Plan/The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve/The Celestial Toymaker/The Savages) 25 35.71%
Season 4 (The Smugglers/The Highlanders/The Underwater Menace/The Evil of the Daleks) 16 22.86%
Season 5 (The Abominable Snowmen/The Web of Fear/The Wheel in Space) 11 15.71%
Season 6 (The Space Pirates) 4 5.71%
Total: 70 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

I need the 11th doctor seasons blue rays to get cheaper, and 12's. I'm still missing seasons 7, 8, and 10 :ohdear: also, annoyingly, I'm missing the first disk for season 5. Don't know how I'll replace that :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

you know what bums me out? I don't actually mind a lot of the plot from season 11/12, (timeless child fuckery aside) but dear god, the music. Murry Gold will never release that last season of music, and I want it. That finally mash up as he's giving his goodbye speech of the bird speech his theme is so good... Ugh. the new music is fine at times and 12's theme is pretty good, but episode to episode it isn't like old Gold. drat he's good.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Narsham posted:

We'll see if this ep can retroactively redeem the decision in Arachnids to have him walk away unimpeded.

If she’s in the drat prison the entire episode I swear to God...