Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which season should the next animated reconstruction be from?
This poll is closed.
Season 1 (Marco Polo) 13 18.57%
Season 2 (The Crusade) 1 1.43%
Season 3 (Galaxy 4/The Myth Makers/The Daleks' Master Plan/The Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Eve/The Celestial Toymaker/The Savages) 25 35.71%
Season 4 (The Smugglers/The Highlanders/The Underwater Menace/The Evil of the Daleks) 16 22.86%
Season 5 (The Abominable Snowmen/The Web of Fear/The Wheel in Space) 11 15.71%
Season 6 (The Space Pirates) 4 5.71%
Total: 70 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

"Launching over a 12-week period later this year, the story will be delivered by Penguin Random House, BBC Books, Titan Comics, Doctor Who Magazine, Big Finish productions, BBC Audio, action figure company Eaglemoss Hero Collector, Immersive Everywhere, Maze Theory (who made the last Doctor Who VR game) and Escape Hunt (who recently delivered a Dalek-themed escape room), all working together to tell the tale through their own medium."

Seems like a lot.

Hopefully we get a voiced performance from Eccleston though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Jerusalem posted:

This is going over-the-top, but imagine if 35 years ago there was an episode of Doctor Who where suddenly we got a single shot of the TARDIS being red. Then for decades afterwards the TARDIS was constantly referred to as blue and people pointed out how blue it was and it's blueness kept getting referenced and pointed out, and also the writer of the 35-year-old scene was on record as saying,"Oh I had an idea for that but the showrunner didn't like it so we never did it." .... and then the Master shows up and goes,"Actually the TARDIS is red and always has been!" and the Doctor replies,"Well drat I guess you've convinced me" and then we don't get a new episode for 2 years.
There are four lights!

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

It's been kind of a bummer that the Tardis during Jodie's era has seemed largely irrelevant and that the group spends next to no time inside.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Give me the Sixth and the Ninth Doctor just being smarmy and mean to everyone

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

In a few years, he'll be able to play the 12th Doctor on looks alone