Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i had a pitch where it was "spiderman but he's black" and wouldnt you know it i saw that film twice two years ago in like 2 months and they were both really different films

they were p good.

then i had a pitch where two people were doin it on camera for like 20 to 35 minutes. and wouldn't you know it i saw that film five hundred times in the last two years and they were like really different films

they were p good.

how about a movie about the tokyo trials and execution of tojo but theyre all muppets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU