Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

fuckwolf posted:

This sounds fun. I built a PC recently after watching many, many hours of Dark Souls 3 and Cuphead playthroughs online. I haven't played games much since the early 2000s, but watching all those playthroughs convinced me that I would be good at those games despite never being really good at games in the first place. Spoiler: I loving suck at both of these games. They still hold a ton of allure to me even though they are punishingly difficult for me, a total retard baby with poor motor control.

So let it be known that I will finish DS3 and Cuphead by the end of the year or my name shall be mud and my progeny shall be deformed. I'm still dicking around on the High Walls of Lothric in DS3 and I'm mostly done with the 1st island in Cuphead.

You can do it!! I mean idk about Cuphead, but DS3 was brutal for me even after platinuming Bloodborne, Lothric Castle is absurdly difficult, and From games tend to throw you in the deep end and let you figure it out, but once you get it you shouldn’t really struggle much for the rest of the game. Protip: remember you can always just sprint past enemies, or if a regular enemy is messing you up, just back off. I literally forget this every time I play a Souls game for the first time, and I’ve beaten all of them and Sekiro, and it’s true for every one in the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU