Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Is this going to be the final season? I saw a graph earlier in the season saying this is the least watched season so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

esperterra posted:

I think next season is supposed to be the last one.

They’ve already signed for a next season? Holy poo poo I love HBO. Even with the lower ratings? That’s great.

Rarely do I watch a “current” show, I’m more of a “Let ‘em finish the series and I will binge watch it” type. Goons in GiP convinced me to watch WestWorld like midway through Season 1 and aside from shows like 60 minutes and Last Week Tonight it’s the only show I watch as it comes out.

So pumped.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I don’t know why you’d bother putting spoilers on anything, you can watch the episode a few times and still have no loving clue what happened. You can’t spoil something, if it’s rotten.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I have fun watching it. It’s gorgeous, and very high concept. The plots are… like a gordian knot. But it’s always left me wanting more.

I hope there is a season 5. A return to WestWorld? Yes please.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Cojawfee posted:

Bring. back. Jimmi. Simpson.

Been rewatching Season 1 and couldn’t agree harder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Is it lazy, hack writing or is it commentary on lazy, hack writing? :iiam:

It doesn’t look like anything to me.