Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
BELIEVE WOMEN WHO HAVE SAID THEY ARE BEING ABUSED. BELIEVE ALL WOMEN. BELIEVE LOGAN DAY. I BELIEVE HER

Hello Games!
This is your brand new rules thread for the roaring 20s. I do not want to bog you all down in a load of rules because we try to be more flexible here but all you need to know is the following:

Standard rules of forum decency (found on the main page) apply here.

More Games specific stuff:

Also Please report people being bigots of all kinds (racism, transphobia, homophobia, sexism) because we do not want them here.
We can never have too many reports.

Below is a handy list of people who can help here in games should something be going on and you want more immediate action than reports. Please click any of the usernames to send a PM, or use my email if you do not have platinum.

MODS:
Videogames (vg@somethingawful)
Mega64
NikkolasKing

IK:
New Super Metis (General IK)
RocketRayGun (Destiny 2 PC Thread IK)

Our friendly IKs are able to hand out six hour probes for anything they feel is making games, retro games, or mobile games unfun to read. They cannot do anything higher or read reports.

For other forums, please check their stickied rules pages.

Enjoy having fun in Games!

Updated: 2020/10/06 - Added Cheetah7071 & ShallNoiseUpon to Mods, removed from IK

Updated: 2020/11/21 - Removed Relax or DIE & Cheetah7071 from Mods

Updated: 2020/12/23 - Added Mall Santa Metis & Harrow to IK

Updated: 2021/06/21 - Removed Noise from Mods, added Mega64 and RocketRaygun to list of IKs

Updated: 2022/02/23 - Removed Harrow from Mods, added Mega64 to full time mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU