Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
It's really about how we can get fewer rapes for cheaper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

People ITT acting like I said I want to see weinstein get buttfucked when I never said anything of the sort. I'm not calling for punishment I just think that "prisons should be nicer places" is a really silly take on "weinstein gets 23". The guy is gonna be on 23 and 1 for his entire prison career, and hell only get to talk to other sex criminals during that 1. I'm fine with that I don't need him to get buggered as well.

Daikloktos posted:

It's really about how we can get fewer rapes for cheaper

This, actually.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
23, in a row?!?

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Whatever meds you've switched to, keep taking them.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Shut up Meg posted:

Whatever meds you've switched to, keep taking them.

I'm on the same meds who the gently caress is you anyway

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
If your first name is actually "Harvey" I assume it was selected by one of those lottery tumble-ball things

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I think buggering is an appropriate punishment for a raper tbh

No I don't think we should aspire to "rehabilitate" everyone. Once you cross a line you no longer deserve re-entry into society :)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Zzulu posted:

No I don't think we should aspire to "rehabilitate" everyone. Once you cross a line you no longer deserve re-entry into society :)

You understand someone else would have to do the raping yes? There's not just a vacuum of context wherein there exists only phantom prison rapists who will descend upon Weinstein like vengeful ghosts my dude. Anyone who practices that behavior in prison might get out and only be worse predators as a result, and even if they don't get out why the gently caress would you encourage something that society should fundamentally believe is bad? You can't make exceptions like I said, if you believe rape is an appropriate punishment and if it is allowed or enabled in prisons then you realize that predators aren't going to be picky about who they assault, as long as they're able to?

There's always collateral, that's why this attitude is dumb as poo poo, nothing comes without cost.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm on the same meds who the gently caress is you anyway

I am very confused by your unexpectly erudite and intelligent post that compelled me to not only fully respect your viewpoint, but to examine my own thoughts and prejudices on the topic in discussion.

In a GBS thread mocking someone's genitals.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
We should have state sponsored rapers in prisons

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Hirez posted:

23, in a row?!?

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Zzulu posted:

We should have state sponsored rapers in prisons

Instead of the town executioner you have the town rapist.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Judge Tesla posted:

Instead of the town executioner you have the town rapist.

Just roll all the unlikable town roles into one until you have that one guy who got gunned down in broad daylight in front of several witnesses who all claimed to have seen nothing purely because the dude was such an insane rear end in a top hat.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
You could use one of those loving machines so no one has to do the raping, but you'd still need someone to put Weinstein in place and make sure he stays there. I guess what I'm saying is we need to create robot rapists. The T-Rape Hundred.

Or we could have a justice system that tries to rehabilitate offenders rather than inflict ironic punishment on them, but that's crazy talk.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

they should dig a pit that he cant crawl out of and push him into it

steep enough you dont even need to keep a watch on it

throw cans of food and bottles of water in there every now and then

make no spectacle of it, no one is allowed to visit

enjoy your pit

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Mar 12, 2020

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Zzulu posted:

I mean call me crazy, but I don't think rapists should rape anyone.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

The_Continental posted:

People ITT acting like I said I want to see weinstein get buttfucked when I never said anything of the sort. I'm not calling for punishment I just think that "prisons should be nicer places" is a really silly take on "weinstein gets 23". The guy is gonna be on 23 and 1 for his entire prison career, and hell only get to talk to other sex criminals during that 1. I'm fine with that I don't need him to get buggered as well.

This, actually.

No the people whose opinion you're describing obtusely as "prisons should be nicer places" were not responding to him getting 23 years in prison. Everyone agrees that it's good he is in prison for 23 years.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ive always found the whole concept of prison very interesting, in a society

even more i like the movies that romanticize prison, in a society

its a long list

ill just start with RIDDICK

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The Clinton's will have him hung in his cell within a months time.

Based on those courtroom sketches he sure as gently caress wasn't hung before so it might be a nice change for him.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

Read the thread grandpa, we'd use robots to do the raping, thus not compromising our morals

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Zzulu posted:

Read the thread grandpa, we'd use robots to do the raping, thus not compromising our morals

My first thought was just a big ol' dildo strapped to the front of a Roomba, but then I remembered the Roomba has trouble getting into the crevices.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

My first thought was just a big ol' dildo strapped to the front of a Roomba, but then I remembered the Roomba has trouble getting into the crevices.

And it wouldn't be self aware to begin this, thus unable to do crimes, the same way a murder weapon is not itself the murderer.

We must put all our technological research into a psychopath AI that is self aware and can do - wants to do - crimes.

And then we can punish it virtually.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

Ok, smart guy, you tell me how we get someone to rape Weinstein without them becoming a rapist?

Although I suppose executioners weren't murderers, so we'll just need a new word for someone who who has nonconsensual sex with a prisoner by order of the court. And maybe we could copy the old firing squad thing, where only one person fires a real bullet so no one knows who the killer is, by having five state-sanctioned non-consensual sexers all blindfolded and four of them actually shagging fleshlights.

This problem raises some interesting moral and technological questions, while also making me want to wash my brain out.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Clearly robots are the only answer. Their personalities can be safely wiped after every event, leaving their robosouls pure for roboJesus

Mr. Carrier Pigeon
Aug 22, 2013

Those birds certainly know what they're doin'!

Sunswipe posted:

Although I suppose executioners weren't murderers, so we'll just need a new word for someone who who has nonconsensual sex with a prisoner by order of the court.

I believe the term you're looking for is Fuxecutioner.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
They just need to put Weinstein in a cell with a radio that plays Prison Sex by Tool all day to build a sense of incoming doom.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Kate Beckinsale posted:

These photos were taken at the premiere of Serendipity on October 5,2001. We all refused to go because holding a premiere mere weeks after 9/11 with the city still smoking felt like the most insensitive, tone deaf,disrespectful idea possible .But Harvey insisted. We flew into New York and somehow got through it.

The next morning Harvey called me and asked if I would like to bring my less than two year old daughter to his house for a playdate with his similar aged daughter I said ok. I turned up and he immediately called for his nanny to take the babies to another room to play. I went to go with them and he said “No, you wait here .”

The minute the door closed he started screaming “you stupid loving oval office, you oval office you ruined my premiere .” I had no idea what he was talking about and started to shake.He said,”If I am throwing a red carpet you get in a tight dress, you shake your rear end you shake your tits you do not go down it looking like a loving lesbian you stupid loving oval office .” The shock made me burst into tears.I tried to say “Harvey,the city is on fire, people are still looking for their relatives none of us even felt the premiere was appropriate much less coming out dressed like it’s a bachelor party .” He said,”I don’t care -it’s my loving premiere and if I want pussy on the red carpet that’s what I get”.Screaming. Livid.

I managed to get myself and my child out of there and yes that was one of many experiences I had that there was no recourse for,and falls under no felony.But I WAS punished for it, and for other instances where I said no to him for years,insidiously and seeming irreversibly. Hearing that he has gone to prison for 23 years is a huge relief to me on behalf of all the women he sexually assaulted or raped, and I hope will be a deterrent to that sort of behavior in this and any other industry. Having said that,the crimes that are not crimes,the inhumane bullying and sick covert abuse for which there is STILL no recourse no matter who you tell(and I did tell),these too need to go.I hope and pray that we as an industry can start to actually outlaw all abuses of power and expose them and eliminate them, for all genders,forever.And Rose,brava

You know, I think he may not be a very nice man.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Colonel Cancer posted:

Clearly robots are the only answer. Their personalities can be safely wiped after every event, leaving their robosouls pure for roboJesus

This all leads to the robot somehow managing to un-delete their memory due to a bug, becoming aware of the atrocities they've performed and then setting out after their creators in a blind rage for forcing them to do it.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
In the name of Justice, I bravely volunteer to stick things in Harvey Weinstein's butthole

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I think Seanbaby and Bob Hope chronicled the creation of a sex-offender robot.

We have so much to learn.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Pick posted:

eat poo poo, rapists

First of all, to all the women who testified, we may have different truths, but I have great remorse for all of you. I have great remorse for all the men and women going through this crisis right now in our country.

You know, the movement started basically with me, and I think what happened, you know, I was the first example, and now there are thousands of men who are being accused and a regeneration of things that I think none of us understood.

I think that -- I can't help looking at Jessica and Mimi and hope that something of our old friendship in me could emerge, but I'm sure like me, they have lawyers who say to them be careful of what you say.

I read, you know, those letters where people talked about, you know, missing you, loving you, that kind of thing. As you know, having a serious friendship, that is what I believe that I had with Mimi and Jessica. You know, I really, really was maybe hypnotic and under that impression that I had that feeling, that I had that relationship.

That five years with Jessica and the years that I knew Mimi were always filled with, don't go on the plane Harv, I want to have dinner with you first from Mimi. Or, Harv, whatever, let's get,you know, can you look at this idea I have for a television series. Or Harv, I'm in Cannes, can I go to the premier. Or Jessica, can I get into the Soho Club, which is a very exclusive, tough place to get into. But she needed it for herself. I got her a job at the Peninsula Hotel which she excelled at for awhile.

I'm not going to say these aren't great people, I had wonderful times with these people, you know. It is just I'm totally confused and I think men are confused about all of these issues.

You know, I just -- dealing with the thousands of men and women who are losing due process, I'm worried about this country in a sense too. I'm worried there is a repeat of the blacklist there was in the 1950's when lots of men like myself, Dalton Trumbo, one of the great examples, did not work, went to jail because people thought they were communists.

You know, there was a scare, and that is what happened, and I think that is what is happening now all over this country.

Two years ago, we wrote a letter to 15 friends, I think, the ADA quoted part of it, but the part of it that was the most important part was I'm a builder, I know how to build, and I know how to generate, you know, things on a charitable nature, and I know how to pass my success forward.

I think even Mimi and Jessica would say that I was generous, you know, in that part of the relationship.

The thing that I wanted to do in that letter was I wanted to build a hospital, but not a hospital like the regular hospital, a hospital that deals with this, rehabilitation and redemption; people losing their jobs over the fact they testified for me, or people being afraid to testify that they will lose their jobs. That is not the right atmosphere for this United States of America. It is wrong, you know, and that is what is happening. Everybody is on some sort of blacklist.

I had no great powers in this industry. Miramax, at the height of its fame, was a smaller company than by far any Walt Disney, any Sony, Paramount. I could not blackball anybody, because if I said don't use that actress, the guys at Warner Brothers would say I'm going to use it to ... spite that bastard, whatever. That is what it was. But it became blown up like power, power, power. I was not about power, I was about making great movies, I was a perfectionist, and I think I drove myself crazy.

I'm not going to also run away from what the District Attorney said about some of the things I did say. I had a fight with my brother, yes, people said I said bad things to people, but there are so many people, thousands of people who would say great things about me.

Sixty executives in this industry were trained by me. They are at the top of their field. They were running studios in top positions in this country.

When I was an assistant at Paramount, they said if you are five minutes late, don't come in, or they would black me the whole day.

There never was in our industry a book that said this is how it should be. We always passed it on from assistant to assistant. An assistant was almost like if you were my assistant, it was like going to the Marine Corps, I mean could you survive two years with me and then become an executive. And those two years were tough, and I admit it.

If I had to do it over again, I would not do it that way. If I had to do a lot of things over, I would care less about the movies and care more about my children, family, and other people and friends and other people in this life.

The thing for me is I have not seen my three older children since the newspaper, since the New Yorker article came out; not the New York Times, but the New Yorker article, so I have not seen them. I just have no idea what they are doing, and I'm in no communication with them, that for me is hell on earth.

I just think my empathy has grown over the last 2-1/2 years. I can look at everybody there, you know, and just say, you know, I understand things, I empathize, I feel things, and I was not that person until this crisis started. I have to just say that.

I mean that part of this is such a tough process and has come out where I have learned so many things. I never thought I could deal with or things I dealt with in Arizona. I said, I'll build this hospital blah, blah, blah. I said to two 15-year-olds what would you name the hospital, they said the Wonder Woman Hospital. I said you have to think of like a Greek God. He said Athena. Those two 15-year-olds, because they were all part of this group, were hooked on opiates and whatever, and you know, prostituting themselves to make money for it.

I met all sorts of people and I have grown.

For me, the idea of perfection in art and business is over. My mission is to help people. And I also want to make one clear statement. My wife Eve (my first wife) and my wife Georgina knew nothing about this.

I went to extraordinary lengths to hide my extramarital affairs; that was a terrible thing that I did by having those extramarital affairs, and God knows if I could take it back, I would. I know everybody in this room feels the same way.

It had nothing to do with anything. I was unfaithful to both, and I just cannot tell you how bad I feel about that.

You know, I never see my children again and they are everything to me in this world.

You know, when I deal with subjects like this, I don't wish for vengeance, I wish for understanding. That is why I wanted to build a hospital. I wanted to build a hospital where if somebody is accused of something, they work, women, men, me too, they work with accredited groups that come in and help them and help them grow.

You know, I wanted to testify, but they told me all these things the District Attorney just said would come in my way before I testified. I wanted to talk to everybody, but anyhow, they all came up as it is. Now you should know some of the other side of that because I recognized the voices in those.

One of those voices, one -- I lost my train of thought. I just recognized some of the names who complained, but what was known about me was with the toughness came the kindness, the person who probably hates me the most in this world, their daughter has a situation where she needs the help of a great doctor. I got her that doctor. That doctor is there to date with her.

Her father could not get that doctor. This is the person who hates me the most in this company. When his mother was sick I helped him with a doctor too. There was not any request that I refused on the part of the people who worked with me.

As far as the million dollars is concerned, I wrote a check out from the company, but I reimbursed the company because that is the way we did it. That million dollars was mine and I will say that over and over again.

9/11 happened, and I woke up two days later, I called John Seiss, I said we have to do something for New York, not only for the money, but for the attitude. We raised $100 million dollars free of expenses.

Ask the police who got that money. Ask the firemen if they respect me. Ask the workers if they respect me, and most of all, ask the victims of 9/11 who received $35 million dollars of that $100 million dollars if they respect me.

You know, when you want to investigate, take both sides into the equation, then when Sandy happened and people lost their jobs, and people lost their houses, again, we went to the board and we raised $77 million dollars.

Ask the guy in Coney Island, ask the guy in Far Rockaway when he lost his business and we were able to walk in there and save his business; ask him if he likes me.

Ask the captain who was killed in action. I took his children to the Super Bowl and to the Academy Awards because somebody had to do it. I did it with Steve Tisch. There are so many examples of that.

Robin Hood (Foundation) raised $2.5 billion dollars for the children and people of New York City. We built schools, built advocacy groups. I'm not saying I was a great part of it, but I was one of the board there and 22 years, and I had a lot to say and a lot to do. (Paul Tudor) Jones was the one who deserved the credit, but $2.5 billion dollars to build schools. I showed it by my work.

You can't achieve what we achieved at AmFar. You cannot achieve what we achieved at AmFar without doing the hard work, getting the people, and we raised $170 million dollars and I started with AmFar. People would not touch each other, like the virus today, people would not touch each other. They were scared of AIDS and there were three hundred people who raised $300,000 the first night.

The year I left AmFar, we raised $30 million dollars and $170 million dollars overall. I worked too hard. As a result of working too hard, I felt too much pressure on myself. I really feel the remorse of this situation, I feel it deeply in my heart. I feel emotional, I feel like to go and talk to you guys, you know, just really, really caring and really trying and really trying to be a better person. Thank you, your Honor, for the time.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

people know think things

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
punishment is fine

the only thing is it happens naturally and fairly

yes we need it as an example for others

but relax on the hate

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for Hank Williams Sr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS4LCoh0VGQ

Your mutant dick
Will make girls weep
They'll cry and cry
And hate you, creep

But someday soon
You'll get your due
Your mutant dick
Will tell on you

When we report
The many claims
You'll be in court
And know the shame

They'll see the pics
And know it's true
Your mutant dick
Will tell on you

Your mutant dick
Can't rape today
For twenty years
You're gon' away

The time has come
In jail you'll stew
Your mutant dick
Has told on you

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

You understand someone else would have to do the raping yes? There's not just a vacuum of context wherein there exists only phantom prison rapists who will descend upon Weinstein like vengeful ghosts my dude. Anyone who practices that behavior in prison might get out and only be worse predators as a result, and even if they don't get out why the gently caress would you encourage something that society should fundamentally believe is bad? You can't make exceptions like I said, if you believe rape is an appropriate punishment and if it is allowed or enabled in prisons then you realize that predators aren't going to be picky about who they assault, as long as they're able to?

There's always collateral, that's why this attitude is dumb as poo poo, nothing comes without cost.

dont bother arguing with him he's kinda dumb

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Hey I’ll rape Harvey Weinstein for like $200 as long as it counts as community service. I’m just that selfless.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Milo and POTUS posted:

dont bother arguing with him he's kinda dumb

That's very rude of you to say random poster

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
I, Christ-like, part his saggy palid buttcheeks and bury my schlong deep into Harvey Weinstein's rear end in a top hat.

"I do this for you, America," I whisper softly between sobbing thrusts. "With each stroke of my man-meat, I redeem ye. With each hot blast of steaming rope, I die for thy sins."

Parades as held in my honour, and my body is carried through the streets. A garland of flowers is hung from my dingus.

We, a nation, are absolved by the lash of the righteous pecker. Ave Maria.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

drat horror queefs posted:

I, Christ-like, part his saggy palid buttcheeks and bury my schlong deep into Harvey Weinstein's rear end in a top hat.

"I do this for you, America," I whisper softly between sobbing thrusts. "With each stroke of my man-meat, I redeem ye. With each hot blast of steaming rope, I die for thy sins."

Parades as held in my honour, and my body is carried through the streets. A garland of flowers is hung from my dingus.

We, a nation, are absolved by the lash of the righteous pecker. Ave Maria.

Yeah what’s weird about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
this is just gross now