Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Roast the eggplant and some cauliflower and then use them in a 50/50 mix to make a low carb hummus without the beans. Use the typical seasonings and olive oil and garlic.

I just steam bok choy and add sesame oil and some salt before eating. Really fragrant and delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I'm going to make some hardtack. It was good enough for the Battle of Gettysburg.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I'm so glad I learned how to bake bread

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

If you have relatives near you that are elderly they should be able to buy fresh produce for you at Trader Joe's. They will institute a "seniors and immuno-compromised only" morning hours soon.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Good ol' bagel seasoning from Trader Joe's. It really improves everything.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

We are at shelter in place and we can still go out for groceries. The corner stores still have stuff like milk and butter. I'm doing low carb too so I stocked up on almond flour, coconut oil, and coconut flour. I have enough to bake for months. Also grab some Quest bars. They are only 4g carbs each.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Molly likes some bullshit as usual. though it looks tasty. Glad so many others do pour overs like the gods intended.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Got a recipe for the spinach or mustard green thing?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I only learned about the humidity function in fridges yesterday. You're supposed to put fruits like apples and other stuff that rots easily in low humidity. Other vegetables like carrots go into high humidity.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Kimchi + hot dogs or spam works too. Throw in some kraft cheese and a block of ramen noodles and baby you got a stew going.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

That's the most Chinese food ever and it's strange that it's not in more Chinese restaurants. I guess it's considered more home cooking.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The Yelp reviews for mine say there are long lines to get those day passes. I don't really want 20 pounds of chickens though.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

yeah imagine if restaurants started selling super simple stuff like avocado on toast for $10. Get on it, Chinese restaurants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

You can try a vegan cheese sauce which can be a nice change of pace. It's generally some cooked sweet potato, carrots, and nutritional yeast in a blender. But it turns the dish into a carb bomb.

https://simpleveganblog.com/vegan-cheese/