Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
Buddy on the coast text me up cause him and the wife wanted to "get out and spread some germs" :hurr:. We haven't hung out for a while and even though I felt bad, told him to not come over cause I've been diligent about quarantine and to not be dumb. Think I pissed him off a little, but for real, don't be dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

okiedoke

Coming out of quarantine with a dead rear end car battery and flat spots on my tires (tyres for our European friends))

okiedoke

Sorry PSP, that's terrible.

okiedoke

:(

okiedoke

We use Zoom for our weekly huddles but luckily no video. Yet.....

okiedoke

Here's to a swift recovery. Everyone please stay safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

okiedoke

Got into it with the ex last night cause she let our son have a friend for a sleepover. This isn't people we're really close to or know anything about, other than our kids play at the park together sometimes. I don't get it, she works as a medical assistant at a clinic and should god damned know better. I'm already on shaky terms with my best bro over all this cause I didn't want to hang out and it's like, yeah gently caress it, just have random neighborhood kids staying over.