Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doxxieh

I have not yet decided whether I expect flu season or post-apocalyptic looting out of this but only time will tell, at least either way it's not the end of the w- wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doxxieh

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I'm on top of this, in an effort to prevent my ultimate demise due to starvation, I am commencing to eating myself with great gusto

later, suckers!

I hear the feeling of eating someone would override the feeling of being eaten

Unless I'm thinking of something else but I'm pretty sure that's correct

Doxxieh

ulvir posted:

i’m having my first bout of digital classes from monday, it’s gonna own to finally teach in my underpants but have a nice pretend shirt on top for the camera

please don't make the mistake some other poor bastard did and leave a mirror behind you or stand up and forget
or do I'm not your dad

Doxxieh

ulvir posted:

what’s wolfcrew

maybe i can find some funny underwear so that if i do make that mistake, it will at least appear intended

I'll know
you'll know
we'll all know

what could possibly be worse?

Doxxieh

Goons Are Great posted:

President keeps saying we have to make sacrifices, does this man have any goddamn idea how hard it is to get even more baby goats in times like this??

hold on

Doxxieh

It was a little askew

Doxxieh

have it too often though you'll get a nasty sodium buildup there's far too much in there

Doxxieh

please ignore the terrible video and editing from the guy who made this but this legitimately happened in the 2011 london riots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRo6_aodbC4

Doxxieh

it's not a real riot unless someone gets the basmati, the precedent has been set boys byobs

Doxxieh

that's actually pretty catchy, I expected worse quality

Doxxieh

alnilam posted:

Cut up some old t shirts and ratty old towels and go nuts. Wash them regularly. We haven't used paper towels in our house in years and it's great.

In emergencies you can even do this for TP!

I deadass thought you meant using them for TP in the first line till I read the second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doxxieh

as for my exit strat I have a waterproof sleeping bag and a boot knife I'll just go hide in one of the many fields near me, that'll help right