Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ulvir

norway has more or less shut down, all schools, unis, public services etc are closed and moved to WFH, though stores are open. it’s surreal

ppl here are extremely retarded though, hoarding toilet paper and flour and yeast and alcohol, and then swarming towards cabin areas in the mountain (usual population: like 21000 ppl within the whole wide municipality, now over 50k) and our prime minister had to threaten to chase them all back to their hometown via the civil military branch lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

i’m having my first bout of digital classes from monday, it’s gonna own to finally teach in my underpants but have a nice pretend shirt on top for the camera

ulvir

Uxzuigal posted:

norway represent
awoooooooooooooooo

you should join wolfcrew

what’s wolfcrew

Doxxieh posted:

please don't make the mistake some other poor bastard did and leave a mirror behind you or stand up and forget
or do I'm not your dad

maybe i can find some funny underwear so that if i do make that mistake, it will at least appear intended

ulvir

Doxxieh posted:

what could possibly be worse?

the underwear being tighty whities