Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

My Shoes posted:

seems like an oxymoron
the place is a piece of poo poo

but its where all the pieces of poo poo like me sometimes go

here is a picture of ben, and as you can see a tall can of PBR offered for $5.5 canadian

Only registered members can see post attachments!

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Mar 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Here's a pic on one of the two dive bars in my town. And the guy over to the right is named Ben, too. Must be a Ben in every dive bar.

PS: drat that is some overpriced PBR dude!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

My Shoes fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Mar 12, 2020

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Corona-tan has stolen my heart and my ability to respirate freely.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I had a doctor's appointment this morning and the nurse said "it got my boy, Tom!" and we ended up having a nice chat about our favorite Tom Hanks roles and we laughed about scenes from The 'Burbs. But then I had to tell her all about my terrible constipation.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Did anyone mention all the dumbass Boomers who will die choking and gasping?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Got a reminder from the dentist that it's time for my yearly check-up.

gently caress off. If I can't touch my face neither can you.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Icochet posted:

some dentists here are out of masks i heard lmao im glad i got some fillings done last week

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Might get my prostate checked instead since butt stuff is still kosher

walking around
Jul 29, 2013

My Shoes posted:

They cancelled Big Ears in Knoxville. I hate that stupid pretentious music festival, and now i don't have to deal with it this year.

I will save gas money and wear and tear on my car by not making the drive to Knoxville and I'm less likely to catch influenza or the cold in the crowds at the shows. Terry Riley is also getting up there, and now he won't get sick on the flight out either, just in case the airline would have seated him in one of the more illness-prone seats.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Icochet posted:

Might get my prostate checked instead since butt stuff is still kosher
ahhh nice 5th base

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

numberoneposter posted:

the place is a piece of poo poo

but its where all the pieces of poo poo like me sometimes go

here is a picture of ben, and as you can see a tall can of PBR offered for $5.5 canadian

Logan's has a patina and it's what makes POS redeemable

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Work is going to let us work from home for 5 straight weeks :c00lbert:

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Chomp8645 posted:

Now it feels like poo poo is happening again. Like we're being jolted out of an existential malaise. I'm excited tbh.

my husband just told me the NBA cancelled its season and I cackled with devilish glee

yesssss yesss all the overly-entrenched and far too old institutions coming down yessssss

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Another good thing is the subsequent crashing of the stock market, which will kill even more god drat Boomers

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
My dad is a doctor and he told me if you don’t have a month’s worth of rations then you’re hosed and will die horrifically. Hope this information was helpful, have a good evening.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
The plague is so out of control in the US that it will be quarantined from the rest of the world and renamed The Forbidden Zone. Ten years hence, when the quarantine is lifted, the remaining humans will have reverted to a paleolithic lifestyle. It is a short and harsh, but peaceful, way of life. The rest of the world decide it's for the best and leave them that way.

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
it's a hoax

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Mr. Dick may be able to afford real estate when the dust settles.

Also he hasn't had to hear his coworker say "Come my son, move your money to the index fund. Donald J. Trump, may his name be praised, has promised that he personally will make the dow will hit 30k" for two weeks.

wit
Jul 26, 2011
I work in healthcare so its basically gonna be a license to print my own money re: overtime.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

old jello biafra knows whats up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxe8Cg3VKu8

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Icochet posted:

I had a cleaning today I forgot to cancel so in I went. The hygienist and dentist were both wearing full surgical gowns, masks and caps.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Spazzle posted:

No longer need to buy toilet paper.

As a toilet paper baron, I am enjoying the increased demand for the product that I supply.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

As a toilet paper baron, I am enjoying the increased demand for the product that I supply.

I'm working the luxury market by selling artisanal shitpaper rolls made by using Trappist monk butts to press each sheet.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

-its making the day more interesting

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
Seats on the subway and I get to work from home for 4 weeks? Coronavirus is the best thing to happen to me, tbh

Richlove
Jul 24, 2009

Paragon of primary care

"What?!?! You stuck that WHERE?!?!

:staredog:

I was scheduled to speak at a conference in a couple of weeks and it got canceled today. Two days before the deadline for submitting my unfinished slidedeck.

Although the conference is canceled, I got to keep the resort reservation which was steeply discounted and still refundable.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Daikloktos posted:

Another good thing is the subsequent crashing of the stock market, which will kill even more god drat Boomers

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Justin Trudeau's wife just got diagnosed with covid19 so the PM of Canada most likely has it too. This means I live somewhere where the administration will take it seriously enough to do... I don't know what can be done, really.
Wishing the same on my southern neighbors!
:tipshat:

impure flutter
May 31, 2014

Went to Taco Bell to jokingly try to "catch the roni" and felt my ego die while lavishly living mas, realized what a bad American I am and now I'm sure I've got the juice on me

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
The coronavirus crisis will help highlight the absurd state of healthcare and the general situation of working class and poor citizens around the country, in addition to providing a clear and potent example of how supporting infrastructure and strong, reliable social programs isn’t simply throwing money at people who don’t “deserve” it, but actually strengthens society as a whole and improves the happiness and security of all, not only the direct and immediate beneficiaries of said programs.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Really looking forward to joining the roving gangs of post-apocalyptic bandits scavenging for toilet paper and hand sanitizer. It sounds like a great time

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I wish the best for our politicians and government employees who are trying to manage this situation as best they can, it must be a tough time for them. Get home safe!

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

It's made me feel less guilty than ever before about wanting to shut myself in at home and relax.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
All the extras boxes of toilet paper coming through work at really light

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
Corona virus is brave and strong unlike coward Anne Frank

GBS Ambassador
Oct 31, 2013
Everybody gets to spend more time with their family hooray

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Daikloktos posted:

LOL the government is going to dump 1.5 Trillion/week for the next four weeks into the stock market to "try to prevent" that.

But we can't afford to fund state colleges/universal pre-k or M4A. :rolleyes:

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I hope this doesn't affect funding for the F-35

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
With the US out of the picture, the world rapidly develops socially and technologically. Within the decade the Earth becomes a space-faring civilization with settlements in all corners of the galaxy. Scientists are on the verge of discovering how humans can live as beings of pure energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength
Going to see a reduction in all manner of other infectious diseases because people stay out of each other's faces more, and wash their drat dirty hands for once.