Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This league will award a championship this year
This poll is closed.
NBA 7 7.53%
NHL 7 7.53%
MLB 31 33.33%
XFL 48 51.61%
Total: 93 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Long time listener, first time caller here. I'm confused, did the NCAA cancel only the baseball and softball tournaments or did they cancel the entire seasons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Rigel posted:

Yes, but that doesn't cover the season, which is what he asked about. Only the championships. That said, every school is pretty much ending their seasons too.

Yup. My son's gf plays D1 softball. Their weekend road trip is canceled, practice is scheduled for tomorrow but the expectation is that this is the last practice.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Lol that it took a global pandemic to make the phrases “Pittsburgh Pirates” and “Championship” to appear simultaneously on my screen.