Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

treating the yakuza 0 real estate minigame as an idle game while I do actual work ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

drat I can't get even close to 5 million in Outrun lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

fadam posted:

drat I can't get even close to 5 million in Outrun lol

I still get flashbacks from getting the completion points on Outrun and Fantasy Zone

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

oh christ am I going to have to learn how to play Fantasy Zone lol?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

fadam posted:

You get to play Fantasy Zone.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

In Training's posts (Plague!)

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

you get the completion points for getting to like the 2nd stage of outrun get good n00bs

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
started playing tetris effect, it's dope for a bit but the effects get laggy as poo poo and you can't see the next piece sometimes .

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Laggy Tetris sounds like one of the last things you would ever want to play.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

fadam posted:

i dont remember it being hard

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Installing the new Hyrule Warriors rn, debating spending one of my remaining personal days on taking the day off to play it.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hollow Knight with the DLC is the PS+ game this month so gonna finally play beyond the first boss. Started a few times and liked it but always was in the middle of something else and didn't have time to dedicate

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

Hollow Knight with the DLC is the PS+ game this month so gonna finally play beyond the first boss. Started a few times and liked it but always was in the middle of something else and didn't have time to dedicate

Hollow Knight is one of my favorite games of the past decade, enjoy gamer

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Well, we're in lockdown again here in South Australia for at least a week. Nothing major at this stage - just a couple dozen cases, so the lockdown is to try and curb any further spread. So hopefully in a week's time, we'll be back to normal!
In the meantime though, seeing as I'm WFH, not a huge amount is changing...hopefully some more R6 Siege and Among Us is on the horizon, though! :D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Major Isoor posted:

Well, we're in lockdown again here in South Australia for at least a week. Nothing major at this stage - just a couple dozen cases, so the lockdown is to try and curb any further spread. So hopefully in a week's time, we'll be back to normal!
In the meantime though, seeing as I'm WFH, not a huge amount is changing...hopefully some more R6 Siege and Among Us is on the horizon, though! :D

Among Us has been good poo poo with my non-gaming friends who are learning how to use Discord this year.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

been watching it unfold and thinking of you major :patriot:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

In Training posted:

Among Us has been good poo poo with my non-gaming friends who are learning how to use Discord this year.

Oh yeah, it's a great little game, that's for sure! Hopefully it acts as a 'gateway game' and gets more people into gaming in general, too. That'd be pretty cool

trying to jack off posted:

been watching it unfold and thinking of you major :patriot:

Hey, thanks! It's good to see that the east as a whole has been improving a lot lately, too. Hopefully this dies down and we can get back being (somewhat) ahead of the curve, covid-wise

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[drinking a mid day beer whilst refreshing my emails between gaming sessions] im doing my part

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

[drinking a mid day beer whilst refreshing my emails between gaming sessions] im doing my part

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

:cheers: game on, imps!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Work phone on the couch beside me as I load up hollow knight for 8 hours on the clock gaming :coffeepal:

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I was supposed to start going into the office again on Wednesdays but my province just announced a second lockdown so I think I’m staying at home still. I’m gonna need another game to play in brief spurts while working, I’m nearly done with Yakuza 0.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Yakuza 7 just came out

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mantis Lords are fun as hell but the boss run is complete aids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Just entered the infected Crossroads in hollow knight for the first time