Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

yeah because he's not a vampire

No, because he's bisexual. We've discussed this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Vamp isn't like most vampires because he subsidrs on "homoglobin". Sorry I'm late with this one. Not sure how it turned out

It’s bad Larry. Late 2012 vibes.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

vamp has been officially dead for over a week now, he was blasted to smithereens by my sniper rifle after i fell asleep watching emma clumsily walk across a pontoon bridge for 30 minutes. he is now neither bisexual nor a vampire but instead fish food sitting at the bottom of the hudson river held down by the 1000000 lead weights i blasted into him myself

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sold my copy of ghost of tsushima to a guy on marketplace named clitlickin' clyde. not sure what to play instead, yakuza 3 maybe

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

sold my copy of ghost of tsushima to a guy on marketplace named clitlickin' clyde. not sure what to play instead, yakuza 3 maybe

Lol have fun Clyde

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

Lol have fun Clyde

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

In Training posted:

Lol have fun Clyde

In Training posted:

Lol have fun Clyde

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lol. Definitely play Yakuza 3, it’s great. Remaster, I’m assuming?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I should start Shenmue tonight, I’d been holding off on starting until I finished the Yakuza series, but I forgot about it by the time I did until I saw que sera sera mention it somewhere

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I should start Shenmue tonight, I’d been holding off on starting until I finished the Yakuza series, but I forgot about it by the time I did until I saw que sera sera mention it somewhere

Shenmue owns.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Shenmue is Yakuza for geniuses

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

lol. Definitely play Yakuza 3, it’s great. Remaster, I’m assuming?

100%. i'm pumped, i've heard they switched writers between 2 and 3 and i'm curious what the new team's like

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
One time when I worked in a restaurant as a kid one of the delivery drivers complained that he couldn’t find a customer at her business and said “it was like playing shenmue trying to find that bitch” and I still think about that phrase once a month or so

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Started Suikoden III

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

One time when I worked in a restaurant as a kid one of the delivery drivers complained that he couldn’t find a customer at her business and said “it was like playing shenmue trying to find that bitch” and I still think about that phrase once a month or so

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Frenz posted:

Started Suikoden III

that's the only one ive ever played and it kicks rear end, enjoy gamer

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

100%. i'm pumped, i've heard they switched writers between 2 and 3 and i'm curious what the new team's like

I didn’t care for the main storyline too much (it’s not bad, just nothing particularly special) but the B-plots in Okinawa that are more personal to Kiryu are some of my favorite writing in the series

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yakuza 3 kicks rear end. Like gameplay wise Kiwami 2 is probably better but the Okinawa setting owns and having a more personal story for Kiryu is really nice

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

a Loving Dog posted:

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

a Loving Dog posted:

Lmfao

I think of ITs post about missing the bus in shenmue after waiting for ten minutes because he was playing on his phone and realising gaming peaked in 2000 constantly

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

played the PS4-exclusive Hideo Kojima mission in Control, Sony ftw

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Which one is that?

Just started playing the Foundation DLC. I'm super rusty.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Professor of Cats posted:

Which one is that?

Just started playing the Foundation DLC. I'm super rusty.

it comes with the PS4 season pass and you download it separately. It’s kinda tucked away, i had to look it up online.

Basically you find some tapes and enter in a relaxation pod. Hideo narrates some visions for you in Japanese and they get translated. No combat. They’re kinda funny.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

it comes with the PS4 season pass and you download it separately. It’s kinda tucked away, i had to look it up online.

Basically you find some tapes and enter in a relaxation pod. Hideo narrates some visions for you in Japanese and they get translated. No combat. They’re kinda funny.

Oh sweet I know where that's at. Just snagged the season pass too.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Hey Imp Zone. I am Working From Home.

What Tools can I get that will Maximize My Productivity?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ikanreed posted:

Hey Imp Zone. I am Working From Home.

What Tools can I get that will Maximize My Productivity?

?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Well you see, I am very dedicated to spending all of my effort and time on being a good worker, and would like to be nothing but a hard worker while I'm at home and no one can see what I'm doing. I am wondering if there are any particular tools I should look at getting from Steam or elsewhere that will Enhance My Productivity.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

beat it, narc

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ikanreed posted:

Well you see, I am very dedicated to spending all of my effort and time on being a good worker, and would like to be nothing but a hard worker while I'm at home and no one can see what I'm doing. I am wondering if there are any particular tools I should look at getting from Steam or elsewhere that will Enhance My Productivity.

:dogwhistle:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Adbot