Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that emote is very powerful

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

ikanreed posted:

Well you see, I am very dedicated to spending all of my effort and time on being a good worker, and would like to be nothing but a hard worker while I'm at home and no one can see what I'm doing. I am wondering if there are any particular tools I should look at getting from Steam or elsewhere that will Enhance My Productivity.

Gantt charts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

my computer just died. now I need to remember how computers work and then learn how to troubleshoot them. This is gonna be awesome.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
PC gaming ftw!

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020
godspeed gamer

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Have the day off so doing some deliveries in Death Stranding

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

In Training posted:

my computer just died. now I need to remember how computers work and then learn how to troubleshoot them. This is gonna be awesome.

I hope you can get it up and running ASAP! It's always a pain when that happens, and the issue lingers.

Anyway, I haven't been able to do much gaming (HEAPS of work at the moment, which is wuite annoying for me) aside from a tiny bit of Sea of Thieves last night. Mostly I've just been playing some board games at home, when there's some spare time.

Speaking of which, I'm not sure if anyone else uses it, but all year I've been tracking my games/plays with ScorePal. (What can I say, I like statistics! :D ) And after a massive lull when covid first hit Aus, I'm actually back on track for the 365 plays in 365 days challenge.
Never thought I'd pull it off, but apparently I've played just shy of 280 plays already, this year! Should be able to make it, at this rate. Hopefully you guys have been able to game (both online and in person) a lot with friends, this year. It's definitely good to be social, whenever/however possible, this year

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

Have the day off so doing some deliveries in Death Stranding

same

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Major Isoor posted:

I hope you can get it up and running ASAP! It's always a pain when that happens, and the issue lingers.

Anyway, I haven't been able to do much gaming (HEAPS of work at the moment, which is wuite annoying for me) aside from a tiny bit of Sea of Thieves last night. Mostly I've just been playing some board games at home, when there's some spare time.

Speaking of which, I'm not sure if anyone else uses it, but all year I've been tracking my games/plays with ScorePal. (What can I say, I like statistics! :D ) And after a massive lull when covid first hit Aus, I'm actually back on track for the 365 plays in 365 days challenge.
Never thought I'd pull it off, but apparently I've played just shy of 280 plays already, this year! Should be able to make it, at this rate. Hopefully you guys have been able to game (both online and in person) a lot with friends, this year. It's definitely good to be social, whenever/however possible, this year

thank you major. luckily it was an extremely minor problem with a fan connection that had gotten lose when i last cleaned inside the case. shits clean as a whistle now and serving up hundreds of frames a second.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Today I drove by the strip club in Tampa that the one in the THUG level is based on and they had a video ad on the sign outside of a fully clothed babe taking off her Covid mask as sexy as possible. Pretty hype.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Wormskull posted:

Today I drove by the strip club in Tampa that the one in the THUG level is based on and they had a video ad on the sign outside of a fully clothed babe taking off her Covid mask as sexy as possible. Pretty hype.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Awesome.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Came down with a flu today. Ended up getting Covid tested. I hope I feel better tomorrow so I can take advantage of the day off work and make a dent in FFVI.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

fadam posted:

Came down with a flu today. Ended up getting Covid tested. I hope I feel better tomorrow so I can take advantage of the day off work and make a dent in FFVI.

Feel better gamer. I’ve had a stomach bug the last couple days

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Thanks. You hang in there too.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

fadam posted:

I hope you feel better soon. And yeah, might as well make use of the second day off, if you can! :D

As for me, I've been playing a bit of Disco Elysium in between work. It's pretty good! I've just passed the merc tribunal. All of the mercs are dead and I was shot in the leg. Kim's alright though, so we're off to finish this thing.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Everyone I know who played DE loved it and said it was the game that felt the most immediately replayable.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fadam posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Stay safe Imps.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've got a level 9 Tauren Shaman that's gonna carry me through the 2nd wave hype. Maybe roll a alliance alt on another server for kicks.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

fadam posted:

Everyone I know who played DE loved it and said it was the game that felt the most immediately replayable.

I have only played a few hours of it and it already feels like I could start over and play it a completely different way

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I did start over like three times before even getting across the bridge just so I could be sure I was playing the character I wanted. It's a game that I was sure was going to be up it's own rear end and bad, but instead its one of my favorite games of all time lol.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

I did start over like three times before even getting across the bridge just so I could be sure I was playing the character I wanted. It's a game that I was sure was going to be up it's own rear end and bad, but instead its one of my favorite games of all time lol.

It's still up its own rear end.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to shove it up my rear end.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm going to shove it up my rear end.

It's going to shove you up its rear end.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Lol at the post Larry got probed for and all the pearl clutching responses

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

Games megathreads are like a Goodbye Lenin setup for people who aren't ready to leave 2007 behind, it's a fragile ecosystem

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

a Loving Dog posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

Escape from New York ftw.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Escape from New York ftw.

i love when i first saw it and hearing about it as this badass action movie that the mgs lead is based on and then its mostly scenes like this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

i love when i first saw it and hearing about it as this badass action movie that the mgs lead is based on and then its mostly scenes like this

Yeah it's pretty low key for a lot of it and then Isaac Hayes shows up driving a car with hood mounted chandeliers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

Lol and also rip