Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«9 »
Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

I've been working from home, and it's been real busy, since I do IT support etc for my state's healthcare system. But that being said, in recent weeks I've still been able to smash out 100 hours of X4 Foundations and some Sea of Thieves with friends, so it's not all that bad, for me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

Iím playing Yakuza 5 remastered and itís really really really big like Witcher 3 big. Thank you Sega.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Will you follow me to oblivion to dance among the stars?

Yams Fan

being essential has gotten me busy, but juggling Disco Elysium, Killing Floor 2, and Bioshock has been giving me a bountiful gaming experience during these trying times

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i thought i might play the rest of the fear series since i had so much fun with the first and loving lmfao at the sequel

The Clowner
Apr 20, 2019

I see past the sham that is society, and I'm into some incredibly fucked up shit.

beat the final boss of sekiro in one shot. having never seen the alternate endings before, I really want to see the adventures of sekiro and the divine child in colonial America in sekiro 2

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

I wonder what happened with the Sekiro team. It sold incredibly well and even before release people were talking about future DLC and yet here we are over a year later and still nothing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

I wonder what happened with the Sekiro team. It sold incredibly well and even before release people were talking about future DLC and yet here we are over a year later and still nothing.

They're making god's gift to gaming the Dark Souls 2 reskin with George RR Martin item descriptions.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

they said tehre wasn't going to be dlc iirc

The Clowner
Apr 20, 2019

I see past the sham that is society, and I'm into some incredibly fucked up shit.

In Training posted:

They're making god's gift to gaming the Dark Souls 2 reskin with George RR Martin item descriptions.

you joke but you know it's still gonna own anyway

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

The Clowner posted:

you joke but you know it's still gonna own anyway
If there's one thing I love about the Souls games it's the intricate and detailed lore.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Keep on jammin'

The Clowner posted:

beat the final boss of sekiro in one shot. having never seen the alternate endings before, I really want to see the adventures of sekiro and the divine child in colonial America in sekiro 2

Just kind of curious which countries you think are west of japan

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Just kind of curious which countries you think are west of japan

All of them, from a certain perspective.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

IF I COULD BE ANY KIND OF FLOWER I'D BE A BIG ANGRY COCK

Koichi Sugiyama demanding to compose the score for Sekiro 2 as he realises you might get to embark on a holy crusade against Chinese civilians

Frenz
Jan 13, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

they said tehre wasn't going to be dlc iirc

Thankfully Ghosts of Tsuhima releases this summer and will make everyone forget sekiro even existed.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ghost of PooNeeder.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Frenz posted:

Thankfully Ghosts of Tsuhima releases this summer and will make everyone forget sekiro even existed.

lol this

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ghost of tsuhima is: Sekiro; hobby-grade Soulslike campaign; genre-blended, open world samurai action; fox-petting; meta-growth, choice + epic Feudal Japan setting!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

ghost of tsuhima is: Sekiro; hobby-grade Soulslike campaign; genre-blended, open world samurai action; fox-petting; meta-growth, choice + epic Feudal Japan setting!

lol

«9 »