Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Ah got late stage SIDS

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i streamed some jackbox last night with friends and the game servers were half melted down. never seen that before

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The first Dragon Quest is insanely good

E: this was supposed to go in the weekend thread but hell its what I’m playing in quarantine

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay posted:

NY and Florida are so hosed lol. Stay safe IT, Pablo, wormskull and the rest of the Imps in low places.

here in florida its just about to pop off and my grocery store is half empty and im trying not to think too hard about it

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I paid $30 for a 5lb burrito delivered to my door not because of the rona just because I was in a animal crossing k-hole and didn't want to have to put pants on to drive and get it. If this is only the beginning I'd hate to see what the end looks like.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm in the worst/dumbest situation. My mum came to visit me just before this poo poo went crazy and because she didn't want to pull back her flight she's probably gonna be stuck at my place and my wife is getting pissed. To make it worse, I work from home and when my mum is hanging around the house I always pretend I'm working hard and can't really game hard after cramming my work day into a couple of hours like a boss.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm in the worst/dumbest situation. My mum came to visit me just before this poo poo went crazy and because she didn't want to pull back her flight she's probably gonna be stuck at my place and my wife is getting pissed. To make it worse, I work from home and when my mum is hanging around the house I always pretend I'm working hard and can't really game hard after cramming my work day into a couple of hours like a boss.

your mum could make your wife a sandwich to calm her down

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lmfao this sounds miserable on so many different levels. Good luck with that.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

your mum could make your wife a sandwich to calm her down

MY wife is Japanese and thinks sandwiches/all food my mum can make is for Western pigs!!!!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My mum (a Boomer): Let's deep fry some animals/potatoes and eat it out of a basket.

My Wife: This can't be good for my humors.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I'm stuck in La-Mulana 2 and tensions are running high.

Leadthumb fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Mar 23, 2020

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

You should have s3x with your mum to put your wife in her place.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Buy both of them copies of animal crossing. Problem solved

Girl Drink Drunk
Jan 2, 2007

"Well it's really quite simple Russ. You simply take twelve large strawberries chopped, three ounces of dark rum and a..."

goferchan posted:

If you don't have it on PC, Based Ed McMillen put out a bundle with Binding of Isaac Rebirth + all expansions, The End Is Nigh, The Legend of Bumbo, and some other poo poo for $20. Insane deal https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/13824/Stay_Inside_Bundle/ (and someone can have my TEIN key if they want it, it's really good)

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't have any of these games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Checking out bloodstained on switch now that it's been fixed by Lord Iga. I think it actually does play a lot better which is nice

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Too bad it still looks like a greasy dog turd. Should be playing that poo poo on the One in true 4K.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

bloods taint

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

My japanese wife

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

It's our time. This is our time. Gamers, arise.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

My japanese wife

Lmao if your wife isn’t a knock-kneed snaggle-toothed ukiyo dantai supporter who doesn’t talk to you for three days if you accidentally say “dokdo”

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hey. La-Mulana 2 is really good.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

Hey. La-Mulana 2 is really good.

i wish my IQ was high enough to play these games :smith:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Majima Everywhere is the best thing.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Majima Everywhere is the best thing.

It is until he keeps appearing with multiple health bars and god drat it I’m just trying to get somewhere.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Been getting into bloodstained. its cool but this switch version is fairly dire even after they fixed it. i like a lot of the backgrounds, theres cool stuff they're doing with 3D that they could never really do with the sprite art. theres also some enemies and bosses that look like completely unfinished unity assets that they downloaded for free of the store.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Been getting into bloodstained. its cool but this switch version is fairly dire even after they fixed it. i like a lot of the backgrounds, theres cool stuff they're doing with 3D that they could never really do with the sprite art. theres also some enemies and bosses that look like completely unfinished unity assets that they downloaded for free of the store.
It's just such a weird looking game. There's something jarring on every screen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It's just such a weird looking game. There's something jarring on every screen

The volume of stuff is pretty impressive yeah. Feels like nobody ever said "no" at any point in the 7 years of development

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bloodstained's art design is kind of inconsistent but it's a great game

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

panzer dragoon remake

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
i'm borrowing my brother's ps4 and was afraid he would want it back while he's working from home. luckily, for me, he's busy with animal crossing, so now i'm gonna try and play through bloodborne for the first time before he wants it back

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Control DLC is pretty good so far.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Finicums Wake posted:

i'm borrowing my brother's ps4 and was afraid he would want it back while he's working from home. luckily, for me, he's busy with animal crossing, so now i'm gonna try and play through bloodborne for the first time before he wants it back

just steal it. bloodborne is worth it.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Baxate posted:

i wish my IQ was high enough to play these games :smith:

You should give 2 a shot, it is way more accessible than the first game, and for the better. My only gripe with it is some of the humor in the game is really distracting, but the gameplay and level design is top notch.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I bought final fantasy 7 for $7 on switch and I might even play it this time

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Forgot to pause my humble choice subscription and there's only one game on there that's good this morning

Turok remaster by nightdive

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Holy crap

https://twitter.com/wario64/status/1244152402233536512?s=21

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Re: my mum being stuck at my apartment in Cambodia, I'm currently in the smiling through my teeth and singing the Tiny Rick Let Me Out song except I'm saying Get Her Out to my family, friends, travel agents, the government, colleagues and basically anybody who will listen or be able to help. This is not a dance.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Someone made a joke about my mum making a sandwich, but my mum's palate has basically dried up since I last lived anywhere near her and she just eats bland old people poo poo. Also all the things she made for me when I was a kid, she taught me to make years ago and I make them way better now. You aren't supposed to have these illusions shattered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Still on that Animal Crossing though.