Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

im playing chrono trigger. i just got the chrono trigger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

this game rules. i only ever tried to play the ds version before but they mustve really hosed it up because i hardly remember anything from those half dozen attempts but playing the snes version now and its like blowing my mind how amazing it is.

que sera sera fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Mar 18, 2020

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Sex Tragedy posted:

just crossed my mind that miyamoto could get this

:stare:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

In Training posted:

Ah got late stage SIDS

lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

bloods taint

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I bought final fantasy 7 for $7 on switch and I might even play it this time

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lmao at everything

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I went into DS knowing nothing except it was a Kojima game and the first time u see someone hook up the bb I yelled “what the gently caress???” at the tv and had to pause the game for a couple hours to wrap my head around it lol. I had lots of moments like that

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

ghost of tsuhima is: Sekiro; hobby-grade Soulslike campaign; genre-blended, open world samurai action; fox-petting; meta-growth, choice + epic Feudal Japan setting!

lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

The feel hen you are coming down a lovely mountain to a knew major city with a huge cargo and one of koj8mas pop indie faves from 2018 starts playing

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

been playing Fire Emblem: 3 Houses 8 hours a day for 2 weeks :cheers:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

why is this thread a 3? mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006